Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The numbers .... were almost unbelievable"

2018 Season. Passing Yards 2970; TD's 17: Rush yards 2257; TD's 29
2019 Season. Passing Yards 6024; TD's 61: Rush yards 2502; TD's 32.

Looks like a fairy tale. Really wish Brady would see that putting a 2 year stint at Miami as OC could re-launch his NFL career a lot quicker than being a QB coach.
he could do that at Bama and get there quicker.

Advertisement
We’re going to have a run-off. Mack won round 1.
challenge accepted training GIF

I was at the game vs LSU in Dallas in 2018 and Burrow barely looked like a D1 starter against a Manny Diaz defense. Pretty sure he didn’t complete 50% of his passes. He was absolutely catapulted once Brady came.

People also get better naturally, and with game reps.

That was his first start ever, in primetime, island game, at Jerry's world. And it's not like he had to press, the game was 100-3 basically after the opening kickoff.

Not saying Brady didn't help, or isn't a good coach, etc. But Burrow was good enough to be recruited to Ohio State, he was good enough to get re-offered to go to LSU, and since he left Brady, he's been absolutely sensational. Dude is just a baller, period.

Also, you could see the light starting to come on about halfway, maybe 2/3 through that 2018 season. He was starting to look like a really good QB by the end of the year. There's a reason a lot of folks were on him 150/1 to win the Heisman in 2019....it's because of how he looked towards the end of 2018.

Advertisement
People also get better naturally, and with game reps.

That was his first start ever, in primetime, island game, at Jerry's world. And it's not like he had to press, the game was 100-3 basically after the opening kickoff.

Not saying Brady didn't help, or isn't a good coach, etc. But Burrow was good enough to be recruited to Ohio State, he was good enough to get re-offered to go to LSU, and since he left Brady, he's been absolutely sensational. Dude is just a baller, period.

Also, you could see the light starting to come on about halfway, maybe 2/3 through that 2018 season. He was starting to look like a really good QB by the end of the year. There's a reason a lot of folks were on him 150/1 to win the Heisman in 2019....it's because of how he looked towards the end of 2018.
It wasn’t just the game vs Miami in Dallas. The numbers, posted above, don’t lie. Burrow became a different dude on a different level AFTER Brady got there and he has taken that with him into the league.

Ok so Gattis was hired Feb 6th 2022. Thats next week saturday of my math is correct, which means whatever logistics they waiting on, has to be resolved by then when he enters his 2nd year. Im just procastinating but more than likely thats it.

Not it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm totally ok he posted it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just further proved my point.

Only reason I sent it that way (I think..I really dont even remember if it were DM.or public porst) was because THE MAN was keeping me down by sending me to cooling tank of Purgatory*!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With that said, obviously ya'll set the policy.

*Love the decor there...very modern with a farmhouse feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back