Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not the only person who thinks MC has or soon will reach out to Ken Dorsey to gauge his interest this time am I? My friend who is a Bills fan is saying they aren’t thrilled with KD right now.
I’m sure he will. But I don’t think Dorsey is leaving the NFL. The Bills season came down to Allen being turnover prone. 3 TD’s and 4 turnovers in two games is far from what you need in a QB in the postseason. He fumbled 3 times against Miami and only lost 1.

We talking about the looming allegations?
1674663371330.gif

I’m not the only person who thinks MC has or soon will reach out to Ken Dorsey to gauge his interest this time am I? My friend who is a Bills fan is saying they aren’t thrilled with KD right now.
Bills fans should direct their ire towards the person that decided its a good idea to spend $258,000,000 on a QB and then watch him run for his life because his line can't block

I’m sure he will. But I don’t think Dorsey is leaving the NFL. The Bills season came down to Allen being turnover prone. 3 TD’s and 4 turnovers in two games is far from what you need in a QB in the postseason. He fumbled 3 times against Miami and only lost 1.
Talk has already begun that Allen has regressed since Daboll left. I’m not personally saying it’s Dorsey’s fault but another bad season from Allen and the heat may go up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dorsey is an HC coaching candidate in the NFL. hes not coming here. we arent rehab central like Bama and BUffalo isnt firing him either.

Talk has already begun that Allen has regressed since Daboll left. I’m not personally saying it’s Dorsey’s fault but another bad season from Allen and the heat may go up.

Statistically Allen was probably a little better in 2022 then 21. The Bills offense scored the same amount of points per game and actually had more yards per game. Bills had a better record overall this year and lost in the same round of the playoffs. I'm not sure how much better they were with Daboll.

Advertisement
Any chance Gattis stays on as WR coach and new OC/QB coach is hired 🤔
What would be the point of this? To save some money that you would have saved on a WR coach b/c you are still going to need to pay him what was agreed to for him to be the OC. Then you have someone on staff who 1) sucked as a recruiter and 2) is a malcontent.

Would be better off just paying him to be away from the team and if you dont want to pay to bring in a new position coach, have someone who is in an off-field role do it (to be clear, I don't think this is what should be done but rather it probably makes more sense than making Gattis the WR coach).

Advertisement
I could see that maybe after another mediocre post season

Ok so Gattis was hired Feb 6th 2022. Thats next week saturday of my math is correct, which means whatever logistics they waiting on, has to be resolved by then when he enters his 2nd year. Im just procastinating but more than likely thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back