Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk all big behind your screen. This is your only moment to shine little boy...you know nothing but what your dumb brain tells you.

Also, putting Manny and Lake in the same breath as Dmoney and Cribby should get you banned.

You suck and your attitude sucks.
Donnybrook - Titanic, Feb 17th at 7pm.

@JamesQuall

Advertisement
I don’t understand why’d he want to go be an OC. He’s making good money at ESPN and even better money off UF. Being completely honest he’s **** good on Tv and that is shocking to me. Mario would be beyond lucky to get this guy but that was never happening.
I would also think if he wants back into coaching he could get a mid level power 5 job making 3-5 million a year vs being an OC.

What's the prediction on the number of pages this thread hits before something actually happens?

Donnybrook - Titanic, Feb 17th at 7pm.

@JamesQuall
naked gun GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares at this point? The guy that hired him should be to blame for this. He missed and it is apparent. So if he fires him great. If he doesn't then it plays out and he either improves vastly or he is gone in December 2023.

More concering is with the lack of depth at QB we are one TVD injury away from another mediocre season. You also are giving the QB his 3rd OC in 3 years and 3rd QB coach. Many people over look this.

I will let it play out next year on the field. We already blew the offseason from the need of adding WRs and more QB depth. Perhaps we did not anticipate Jake bolting. Perhaps NSD will have a surprise. I'm not holding my breath.

I would expect this from a first time head coach like Manny.

I understand coaching is a fraternity so you don't burn bridges. But the lack of communication and direction is frustrating.
It’s been a revolving door on the offensive side of the ball since Manny was hired. From positional coaches to offensive coordinators, it’s been complete instability. I think Field is the only guy to make it more than 2 years on the offensive staff since 2017

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back