Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned what other coordinators would be fired at this point? Obviously that was part of the point for being upset this is being dragged out. That is an erroneous assumption.

And it's a strange process because apparently there are some unique factors in play holding things up. I am not blaming anyone for being frustrated nor am I critical of anyone being patient. It's out of our control regardless as fans.
I just took issue with the premature ejaculators bit. Seemed like you were taking issue with people who were frustrated.

But I agree with your last part.

Advertisement
OK, the dip****s win. Mullet has a GREAT chance of being our next OC.

Happy?

I’m quite well sir.

You appear to be upset. Which I understand. It has been a rough year for Miami, even more so for those blind supporters of Mario amongst us. I hope they hold up. His hiring process failed. His coaching failed. Our record was a failure: some may still be sad. Some are frustrated at the lack of movement and some with the condescending **** attitudes around here. All very fair. Some just like to have some bourbon and make jest of the absurdity of high horse riding around here. For whichever category any may fit, cheers to a blessed weekend filled with whatever brings you joy.

Mullen is a weird dude, but very good at calling an offense. It would be a shame if Miami was so shortsighted and/or stubborn that they failed to seriously evaluate the possibility along with other qualified candidates.

But then again, according to some Mario’s choices are endless…yet others say Gattis and Steele were not his first choices. Easy for people to be confused.

Here’s to a successful Miami football program in our lifetimes. If King Mario sees fit for it to happen on his command, I hope he has learned to adapt as many successful coaches before him have.

I’m quite well sir.

You appear to be upset. Which I understand. It has been a rough year for Miami, even more so for those blind supporters of Mario amongst us. I hope they hold up. His hiring process failed. His coaching failed. Our record was a failure: some may still be sad. Some are frustrated at the lack of movement and some with the condescending **** attitudes around here. All very fair. Some just like to have some bourbon and make jest of the absurdity of high horse riding around here. For whichever category any may fit, cheers to a blessed weekend filled with whatever brings you joy.

Mullen is a weird dude, but very good at calling an offense. It would be a shame if Miami was so shortsighted and/or stubborn that they failed to seriously evaluate the possibility along with other qualified candidates.

But then again, according to some Mario’s choices are endless…yet others say Gattis and Steele were not his first choices. Easy for people to be confused.

Here’s to a successful Miami football program in our lifetimes. If King Mario sees fit for it to happen on his command, I hope he has learned to adapt as many successful coaches before him have.

What a garbage porst from a garbage porster.

Go suck Mullet's **** somewhere else.

Advertisement
Same thing you tell them coming off a 5-7 season with embarrassing losses and still yielding a top 5-7 class.
That class didn’t hit its goals at WR or QB which is within the OC’s domain here. It’s a great class but no OC change - and to a proper one - had its impact. That’s just objective observation.

Less objectively - were we closing out with the right OC in place, this class is top 3 or 4 without Cormani. Moore, ****ey, Innis - all guys who could have legit been in play.

Advertisement
Yes, Gattis is not returning in addition to others as well. Prior to Ponce I heard UP to 5 coaching positions would have new faces through a combination of coaches leaving/reassigned. However, make no mistake about it, this has been a circus and UM has only itself to blame. We are still amateur hour in some areas. An influx of money has not just yet fixed all the problems that the program has suffered from for far to long.

Advertisement
Mullen really triggers you. Is it his offense or his wife that is too aggressive for you?

I'm not triggered by a ******* dork who dresses up as Darth Vader and dances on the sidelines.

On the other hand, I AM going to mercilessly mock the Mullet ball-gobblers like yourself who can't bring your fragile egos to the realization that Mullet is never going to be employed by the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Did we get rid of UM Law since I graduated from it? Strange...

But, yes, we need to do better with our contracts (see, generally, Arkansas State game contract).

Well, maybe the Admin should walk their lazy azzes over to the School of Law!

Worst contract negotiation - and Butch Davis walked. Ever since - bad, bad decisions and bad, bad contracts. They shop for contract attorneys exclusively at Tootsies?

I’m quite well sir.

Here is where you conflate his position and mine as well. We're not posting hysterically and constantly berating the program.

I have found the biggest complainers don't have season tickets, don't go to games, don't donate to the athletic department.

The second paragraph is in response generally speaking.

That class didn’t hit its goals at WR or QB which is within the OC’s domain here. It’s a great class but no OC change - and to a proper one - had its impact. That’s just objective observation.

Less objectively - were we closing out with the right OC in place, this class is top 3 or 4 without Cormani. Moore, ****ey, Innis - all guys who could have legit been in play.

I agree with your wr assessment but will push back a bit with qb.

We had 2 elite 11 qbs committed and one left looking for the bigger bag. Who the OC was or wasn’t a big factor there I think.

And I think you are selling Emory’s talent short who actually graded out higher in elite 11 evals. than Rashada, recruiting ranking be damned.

Top end 2024 wrs will still be in play even with the delay.

Meantime we recruit 2 stud rbs, probably the top rated oline class, top end te, and some more speed at slot.

I think the delay will not set us that far back as much as who the next OC will be if he is another failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back