Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to imagine Mario has been conducting interviews for at minimum weeks now. You don't just randomly decide to fire your OC mid January and begin the OC search that late. Well at least I hope not

Advertisement
When Gattis is gone, CIS will go back to being a perfect utopia, with everyone being respectful and caring
Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Belichik played db. I thought you meant good ones

lol; Belichick doesn’t call the offense. I’m referring to a guy who played defense, & became a successful OC. So far, only Chip Kelly has met this criteria.

My point is there’s not many who came from the defensive side of the ball & became an offensive guru. It’s a rare find, imo.

lol; Belichick doesn’t call the offense. I’m referring to a guy who played defense, & became a successful OC. So far, only Chip Kelly has met this criteria.

My point is there’s not many who came from the defensive side of the ball & became an offensive guru. It’s a rare find, imo.

This proves your point but didn’t Matt Patricia jointly call offensive plays this year?

Advertisement
@Cribby ... you quit this borderline lurking right now and drop the Chronicles Pt. 2! You know every time we see your name and avatar pop up in a thread, we collectively think "THIS IS IT!!!! THE MAN IS HERE!!!! NEWS HAS ARRIVED!!!"

:6fps6:
:ROFLMAO:
I’ve spoken with my representation and I will no longer be slurping myself or “patting myself on the back”. I will just sit back and watch people make jokes or mock the info and when it happens I’ll remain classy / humble. But if I’m wrong I’ll be reminded of it for months lol.

I mean everybody already knew this stuff months ago , they just didn’t put their name on it or call it. It’s a lose lose so the chronicles will no longer be a thing going forward. I apologize to those who were hurt by part I.

Please respect my decision.

Last edited:
I’ve spoken with my reputation and I will no longer be slurping myself or “patting myself on the back”. I will just sit back and watch people make jokes or mock the info and when it happens I’ll remain classy / humble. But if I’m wrong I’ll be reminded of it for months lol.

I mean everybody already knew this stuff months ago , they just didn’t put their name on it or call it. It’s a lose lose so the chronicles will no longer being a thing going forward. I apologize to those who were hurt by part I.

You forgot to end the post with

“please respect my decision. No interviews”

oregon didnt have the issue on the line ht eyear before when mario had a trash QB. id say adding Bo Nix and new RBs/WRs along wiht an already great OL helped Oregon (we went through the scoring numbers ad nauseum here - mario did a great job on the OL but lanning and co did a great job on improving that offense to a place where it hadnt ever been under mario). both can be true and both deserve credit (mario w the program rebuilding and oL and lanning with the offensive improvement and portal success).
I agree. Lanning modernized the offense and it helped. If Mario were to become willing to do the same he’d make his life abundantly easier.

Belichik played db. I thought you meant good ones
ironically, to reverse the answer to the question: he played center and tight end and coaches defense.

meanwhile matt patricia is a fake rocket scientist, is being rewarded for it and continues to have a job in the nfl. ******* pathetic piece of ****.

sorry

Advertisement

Dave Clawson also played DB. I know he's a HC but I think of him as an offensive mind.

I’ve spoken with my reputation and I will no longer be slurping myself or “patting myself on the back”. I will just sit back and watch people make jokes or mock the info and when it happens I’ll remain classy / humble. But if I’m wrong I’ll be reminded of it for months lol.

I mean everybody already knew this stuff months ago , they just didn’t put their name on it or call it. It’s a lose lose so the chronicles will no longer be a thing going forward. I apologize to those who were hurt by part I.

Hello good sir, much like @SWFLHurricane you seem to be connected and I am intrigued.

Do you believe that Gattis will be replaced and do you have any favorites as to who it will be?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

FranksNBeans

Advertisement

Please respect my decision.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Baby Reaction GIF

Advertisement
New as in new name lol.

I tried to create something that would give everyone a chuckle, but not be so ridiculous that it would disrupt conversation.

Also: It is my gamertag so if any fellow canes would like to play fortnite sometime, DM me!
Brad Pitt GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

tech Pete Carroll played DB along with QB and WR.

Right, but Pete never called plays. So I’m not referring to defensive guys who became good - great HCs, but that list is exhaustive. I’m strictly referring to guys who played defense in college or the pros & became successful offensive play callers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back