Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not even Dorsey in a completely hypothetical never going to happen but why not ask anyway context?
Ok. Dorsey would be an exception. Not even because he has proven to be a very good OC. But I think he is still a football nerd in general and super driven. So he wouldnt just live off the past.

Advertisement
It’s not about Coley, it’s hiring another position coach who has no affiliation with the new OC. We just saw how that movie played out.
Honestly as long as the OC and QB coach are on the same page it probably isn’t a big deal at all. And most likely they will be the same person. Yeah if new OC wants to bring one of his guys, you probably let him especially at like RB Coach or something…

Advertisement
Kodak Black Wake Up In The Sky GIF by Gucci Mane

Me when Gattis news go public and we can find a new OC

Any guess on to how long the process of hiring the next oc will be after gattis "moves on" to PSU?

I think Gattis is looking at NFL first due to better optics. PSU may be a fall back. Just a hunch

Frosts issues could have stemmed from an unreal level of what that fan base expected and piled on a guy who was the golden child.

Put him back in just an OC role and maybe things change. Question is was it him or Huepel at UCF....I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Remember everyone loves a good comeback story.

Advertisement
Frosts issues could have stemmed from an unreal level of what that fan base expected and piled on a guy who was the golden child.

Put him back in just an OC role and maybe things change. Question is was it him or Huepel at UCF....I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Remember everyone loves a good comeback story.
It was Huepel....

Last edited:
Advertisement
To me the worst part of that play call was that he took the ball out of Kaaya's hands. Brad was dealing in the 2nd of that game and had us in position to score and Coley calls this crap.
everything about the play (including taking the ball out of Kaaya's hands) was and remains an indictment on why he cannot be an OC here, maybe at Boys and Girls Club, but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back