Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
GIF by Demic

Advertisement
stand by me jerry oconnell GIF
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
One of the closest ive come to dying was slightly different but on the HWY none the less. Driving from Chicago to Detroit at night. Was flying in a two seater to make up time and I later found out it was deer season. In a blink of an eye I saw a male deer in the right lane as I was passing it walking as it had just crossed the two lane stretch of 94. Two or so seconds earlier I would have hit him and not even seen it. Was going easily over a 100.

Yep, you nailed it (no pun intended).

When I worked late at NASCAR, there were always a ton of deer out by the ramp from I-4 to US 92. Would always freak me out seeing their eyes in my headlights. I think it's better now that they widened the roads, the woods don't come right up close to the roads as much as they once did.

I actually got HIT BY a deer once by my brother's house, he lives across the street from a state park, and the whole area has deer and bears and other animals trying to cross the roads. I was flying down a 2-lane road (State Road 46 before it was widened), and the idiot deer TRIED to cross in front of me, but slammed into the SIDE of my SUV. Freaked me out because it took me a minute to figure it out, I never saw the deer until I got hit.

I was fine, but I definitely could have flipped if the deer was a little bit faster and got in front of my SUV before I ran it over.

This might sound crazy but what if we brought in 2 people who have tons of experience and familiarity at hard rock stadium? Malik Rosier could become the qb coach, it would be a seamless transition since he runs a qb academy and is a born leader/winner. Offensive coordinator we could grab Brian Hartline for 2 years before he becomes a head coach. Both players have shined in front of big crowds at THE ROCK.

Is this @Mackmiller974 's alternate account?

Advertisement
This might sound crazy but what if we brought in 2 people who have tons of experience and familiarity at hard rock stadium? Malik Rosier could become the qb coach, it would be a seamless transition since he runs a qb academy and is a born leader/winner. Offensive coordinator we could grab Brian Hartline for 2 years before he becomes a head coach. Both players have shined in front of big crowds at THE ROCK.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Yep, you nailed it (no pun intended).

When I worked late at NASCAR, there were always a ton of deer out by the ramp from I-4 to US 92. Would always freak me out seeing their eyes in my headlights. I think it's better now that they widened the roads, the woods don't come right up close to the roads as much as they once did.

I actually got HIT BY a deer once by my brother's house, he lives across the street from a state park, and the whole area has deer and bears and other animals trying to cross the roads. I was flying down a 2-lane road (State Road 46 before it was widened), and the idiot deer TRIED to cross in front of me, but slammed into the SIDE of my SUV. Freaked me out because it took me a minute to figure it out, I never saw the deer until I got hit.

I was fine, but I definitely could have flipped if the deer was a little bit faster and got in front of my SUV before I ran it over.
I had a fawn run into my car once. Seriously. I stopped as I saw a couple of momma deer and 4 babies beginning to cross the road. One of the little ones hadn’t got it’s legs under it yet and stumbled into the passenger side fender of my car. Both the little one and my car were both unscathed.

Advertisement
Hope yall dont think Cristobal is gonna fire man and hire someone 2 days later. Lol prolly be weeks like last season getting everybody agitated.
At this point as long as we get the hire right this time ultimately is what matters. You would think MC wants someone before spring football begins. Late January-early February should be the timeframe.

Is it time to change thread from (before it’s deleted) to (before he’s ******* gone)?

Hire not one but two coaches because they've played in a particular stadium, one with no experience?
Nolan North Sip GIF by RETRO REPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back