Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Btw our best WR in a LONG TIME( AR82) is a HUGE Kevin Beard fan. Trained with him for a few. Says he teaches some of the best techniques for a wr he ever saw. He doesn't know why UM doesn't bring him back.

Last edited:
I’m not upset or siding with anyone here. I’m genuinely just curious as to the parameters and boundaries and the reasonableness of the side argument all-around.
why are we arguing. its the dumbest argument that a poster decided to pick on. I mean if we wanna just troll, im in. let's go original cane. we can meet up in Valdosta. well shout at each other in a parking lot and then hit up a buc-ees

so we went a full month plus before Mario made a decision to fire someone or was it they were pretty much done the moment the year ended (hence cribbys posts from November) and Mario waited it out for the optics? I mean you can't be they were done months ago but waiting it out to move on or they were just decided that they would not be retained. either way the season ended a month and a half ago. thats a month and a half we Waited for todays news

You know the answer to that. Plenty of people have whined and acted as if the decision was not made until recently, even though plenty of other people with solid information have been saying this is a done deal for "two months". I mean, unless Mario lied to certain boosters when he told them certain things.

Mario prioritized recruiting and lining up replacements and letting people find new jobs. That's not a defense or an excuse or a rationalization, it's just WHAT HE DID. It's a factual statement. And people are free to complain about that, but it's exactly what certain people said would happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ruggiero OC and QB coach....Ponce back to Appalachian St.
Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

You know the answer to that. Plenty of people have whined and acted as if the decision was not made until recently, even though plenty of people with solid information have been saying this is a done deal for "two months". I mean, unless Mario lied to certain boosters when he told them certain things.

Mario prioritized recruiting and lining up replacements and letting people find new jobs. That's not a defense or an excuse or a rationalization, it's just WHAT HE DID. It's a factual statement. And people are free to complain about that, but it's exactly what certain people said would happen.
I troll a **** ton admittedly. I did believe changes were gonna get made just who knows on timing. idc Marios reasoning. it's his job not mine. he also has complete control so he can pick his *** up for 4 months if he wanted to. no one buying out that deal so its his show. its our jobs as fans to cheer him on or *****.

also, my point of the post was we waited I guess close to 2 months for a public announcement bc even the insiders were left wondering when it was going to happen (cribby even said a few times that he was told this would happen but hes still waiting - see DVD stuff). im just glad changes are finally official now and I can now enjoy the OC thread

bro you know **** write a novel on how the origins of the calendar. literally exhausting but he seems like a good grandpa
Im not sure what we’re arguing about. I don’t think it’s ideal that we didn’t have an OC to finish out ESD but if it’s a good one then I’m happy for tht. I felt like Gattis was going to stay because he wasn’t gone already and I didn’t get it but I’ll definitely move on and be happy with this if it’s the guy CIO says. We might pull some guys in the portal now too. Guys who haven’t entered.

Advertisement
why are we arguing. its the dumbest argument that a poster decided to pick on. I mean if we wanna just troll, im in. let's go original cane. we can meet up in Valdosta. well shout at each other in a parking lot and then hit up a buc-ees

Bucees is in Warner Robins, ************...

Kidding...relax...I'm just hoping @RVACane doesn't jump in to critique my profanity or argue about how many miles from Warner Robins the Bucees is...

I ain't mad at anybody, I got love for y'all...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bucees is in Warner Robins, ************...

Kidding...relax...I'm just hoping @RVACane doesn't jump in to critique my profanity or argue about how many miles from Warner Robins the Bucees is...
haha I just know its between Atlanta and florida and tis right off 75. frankly, GA to me is Atlanta and nothing else w savannah over by the coast

I'm old enough to remember fellow Cane fans on Grassy and Canesport claim Urban Meyer was too "gimicky" when he was hired by the gaturds.
Amazingly those type of fans still exist. I ran across one recently who said Riley’s offense at TCU was a gimmick. Somehow that “gimmick” offense dropped 51 points on Michigan.

Advertisement
You know the answer to that. Plenty of people have whined and acted as if the decision was not made until recently, even though plenty of people with solid information have been saying this is a done deal for "two months". I mean, unless Mario lied to certain boosters when he told them certain things.

I’m convinced many posters not only wanted Gattis and Ponce gone, they wanted a public firing and the humiliation of Mario scapegoating them for last season’s problems. Both coaches leaving isn’t good enough for some.

I commend Mario if indeed he privately told them both to find other employment while he sought replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back