Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
don't have a good feeling about ruggiero being a succesful head coach

dude had 2 nfl qb's to work with. took him 2 years to match the ppg total from the OC before him and took him 4 years to eclipse 20 ppg with john wolford as his qb. since then it's been mid 30's and up but still

what happens when he has garcia, brown, and TVD and not sam hartman?

We better hope Alonzo is doing the offensive coach hiring because if it’s left up to Mario then ready for another year of an offensive ****fest.

Has anybody noticed the pattern of incoming OCs trending upward only to leave Mario’s house of horrors tainted for life
Zo’s on record saying he thinks CFB evolves back into a ground and pound game so I would pump the breaks on letting him do the hiring lol

Advertisement
Is it 50 days which is close to 2 months or is it like 35 days?

No, because all of the coaches were notified last week. So it's 45 days max. A month-and-a-half.

I even said last week that "formal announcements" could take a few days. But are you now jumping on the "it's only official at the press release" train?

It's all good. Even 50 days isn't "two months", regardless of how much certain posters want to exaggerate things for full "misery" effect.

Advertisement
No, because all of the coaches were notified last week. So it's 45 days max. A month-and-a-half.

I even said last week that "formal announcements" could take a few days. But are you now jumping on the "it's only official at the press release" train?

It's all good. Even 50 days isn't "two months", regardless of how much certain posters want to exaggerate things for full "misery" effect.
youre literally arguing between a few days. its been a bit more than a month and a half which is plenty of time

No. Im just curious to how not picky or exaggerating we’re getting here.

Advertisement
The coaches were notified last week. But feel free to keep rounding up, you're going to do it regardless.
so we went a full month plus before Mario made a decision to fire someone or was it they were pretty much done the moment the year ended (hence cribbys posts from November) and Mario waited it out for the optics? I mean you can't be they were done months ago but waiting it out to move on or they were just decided that they would not be retained. either way the season ended a month and a half ago. thats a month and a half we Waited for todays news

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back