Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
i just don’t get the point of people publicly saying there was no contact or mentioning whether or not Gattis was doing this or that, and Mario refusing to acknowledge if this dude is still around or not. It’s so weird.

Is it true he’s refusing interviews and has dudes with video cameras following him around?

Advertisement
Lmaooooo what kind operation runs with recruiting kids but not having the current OC or the potential OC on hand while recruits visit

Yeah the position coach, who also happens to call plays, has been an absolute ghost the entire offseason

In what world would this:

1. Not be noticed by existing players
2. Not be noticed by prospective recruits dnd transfer players
3. Become obvious to fans and media

QB/OC - Dan Mullen
WR - Tee Martin

Tee’s son is going to be a major factor for UM baseball. Dan can’t recruit for **** and wants to go water skiing - balance his **** recruiting with Tee’s elite recruiting 👀
Could get done with that but we need something asap!

Advertisement
Gaby porsted
Josh Gattis wasn’t there as the freshmen moved in. I was trying to gather more information as to why that was but best answer I got was that it was “personal.”

I Hope Please GIF

Advertisement
QB/OC - Dan Mullen
WR - Tee Martin

Tee’s son is going to be a major factor for UM baseball. Dan can’t recruit for **** and wants to go water skiing - balance his **** recruiting with Tee’s elite recruiting 👀
From your lips to God's ears, that would be great if it were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back