Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"Even the pods are getting annoyed"? Wow, there's a great standard to set.

I am now drafting an angry letter to Dan and Alonzo, urging them to do something about Mario's coaching staff, because NOW "even the pods are getting annoyed".

You've convinced me, I'm on your side now...
I’m not trying to convince you. I’m just saying stop being board police. No one has been offensive in here to get it shut down. Let it be a botching thread like when the mope thread got created. Again you know exactly what you’re looking for when you click the thread

Advertisement
UK fired the OC on 11/29. Baylor fired the DC on 12/1

I knew when they were fired. Was just responding to the original comment implying moves not being made at the end of the season. Mario has had ample time. He's chosen to handle it differently whether it's because he's retaining Gattis or because he prefers to be more methodical. Either way, my main point was there has definitely been quicker moves made by other coaches.

Advertisement
I’m not trying to convince you. I’m just saying stop being board police. No one has been offensive in here to get it shut down. Let it be a botching thread like when the mope thread got created. Again you know exactly what you’re looking for when you click the thread

It’s the same as arguing in the Noles or Gator tears threads….that is not the point of the thread… you enter for a purpose…

If or when Gattis is fired, someone will start a new thread. They will not come here first to provide an update..

No mirrors but i got a window and binoculars watching Gattis and Wario at ur crib rn. Thats the only scoring there doing

Gattis? The guy I knew should be fired in the first month of the season? Funny stuff.

Unlike you, I was at most of the games this season, including the aTm disaster. I know what I saw from Gattis. I don't need the same couple dozen whiny ***** like you posting about it in every thread to form my own opinion. It's the Mope Hive Mind that needs constant validation, and gets mad when anyone more reasonable tells them to man up.

I'm sure that after Gattis is gone, you'll find something else to complain about. It's your nature.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because you can turn off the profanity filter doesn't mean every poster is fair game for vitriol.
slim shady kids GIF

Nobody is being "board police". That's just a whiny response when snowflakes are mad that someone responded to their angry rants and didn't agree 100%.

Acknowledge the truth. I have consistently said that I want multiple Miami coaches to move on to new employment outside of the 33124/33146 zip code area. So I'm not, nor have I ever, arguing for Gattis to be retained.

All I'm doing is calling out the repetitive and useless nature of saying the same thing over and over and over again.

I knew when they were fired. Was just responding to the original comment implying moves not being made at the end of the season. Mario has had ample time. He's chosen to handle it differently whether it's because he's retaining Gattis or because he prefers to be more methodical. Either way, my main point was there has definitely been quicker moves made by other coaches.
Yeah I was just putting dates in for my reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back