Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal attacks
Hilarious. Where am I crying about anything related to games or recruiting or personnel? I know what the issues are, I know what needs to be done.

And, yes, calling out pussies who whine non-stop is fair game.
U dont cry about games. U cry when people critique the guy that u watch **** ur wife. But yea. Were pussies lol. Let me know when hes done so we can all come get a turn

Advertisement
**** dude. Wash ur mangina. Waaaa waaa dont u talk bad about my boyfriend. Foh!

Has nothing to do with any particular coach.

It's the same bunch of ***** who whined non-stop a year ago about "but Manny's still employed", even though people who knew something were trying to explain that the process of replacing Manny had been going on for months.

Has nothing to do with any particular coach.

It's the same bunch of ***** who whined non-stop a year ago about "but Manny's still employed", even though people who knew something were trying to explain that the process of replacing Manny had been going on for months.
Dude its a ******* football and recruiting forum. Take ur *** to lipstickallley. Think itl suit u better. Here we discuss Marios amazing recruiting (see the recruiting forum) and his dog **** coaching (see the football forum). This place not for ur kind

Dude its a ******* football and recruiting forum. Take ur *** to lipstickallley. Think itl suit u better. Here we discuss Marios amazing recruiting (see the recruiting forum) and his dog **** coaching (see the football forum). This place not for ur kind
amazon fly GIF

Go back and read the thread. None of it is about Mario's coaching.

It's a ****y *****fest about how fast he fires Gattis.

Everything else you say is just hilarious. No mirrors in your studio apartment.

Advertisement
Ive pointed this out 1000 times man.

I give credit where credit is due. Mario is an amazing recruiter and talent evaluator. Seems to be a relentless worker. All of those things i love.

His coaching is dog ****. Always has been dog ****. When and if he changes then ill give him credit. Until then ill keep talking about it because THIS IS A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION BOARD!!!

How is that bad in any way?

Advertisement
Ive pointed this out 1000 times man.

I give credit where credit is due. Mario is an amazing recruiter and talent evaluator. Seems to be a relentless worker. All of those things i love.

His coaching is dog ****. Always has been dog ****. When and if he changes then ill give him credit. Until then ill keep talking about it because THIS IS A FOOTBALL DISCUSSION BOARD!!!

How is that bad in any way?
Because u stick to the ******* facts and dont play fantasy land in ur head. NOBODY can defend how a guy that makes 8 MIL a year doesnt have his 1st round QB and OC have a sit down until week 5. PERIOD. That is AMATEUR. Nobody can defend how hes handling one of the worst OC the program has had. Period! Not just message board talk. With all the $$$ we still cant buy a ******* receiver. Hometown kids turn away a bigger bag from us, because they see what we see. PERIOD!

Advertisement
"Even the pods are getting annoyed"? Wow, there's a great standard to set.

I am now drafting an angry letter to Dan and Alonzo, urging them to do something about Mario's coaching staff, because NOW "even the pods are getting annoyed".

You've convinced me, I'm on your side now...
I’d mention 5-7 to them but keep posting. Now I see how you average 7 posts a day over 11 years

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back