Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
By the mopes' own impeccable logic since no one has been fired yet, ergo no coaching changes will happen. Mopium is a **** of a drug.
Copium is too, but it works both ways. At this point my iPhone is full of old receipts that it’s getting tiresome taking the same screenshots over and over.

At the same time, it’s pathetic how redundant some of these posts are, and equally annoying.

Copium is too, but it works both ways. At this point my iPhone is full of old receipts that it’s getting tiresome taking the same screenshots over and over.

At the same time, it’s pathetic how redundant some of these posts are, and equally annoying.

I'm on some hopium, the good **** too

Advertisement
I guess D$ and Cribby and @SWFLHurricane and others like me saying it’s happening we’re all crazy and liars huh
At most of the places I've worked, we can have a meeting about a problem and members of my department will offer the logical solution. It's not what management wants to hear, so they hire an expensive consulting company to evaluate the problem and recommend a solution. Inevitably, it's the same solution suggested by us. The difference is that it came with a presentation, handouts, and a price tag.

People don't value information they get for free, regardless of how accurate it is. I have a drawer full of pens, letter openers, notepads, can koozies, and business cards that I can use as evidence.

Speaking of... Did you see the story that came out earlier this week about the software engineer who got caught embezzling money and had a document titled 'OfficeSpace project' on his hard drive 🤣

Steve Carney, the company’s director of cybersecurity, reported that he’d found a document on the laptop titled “OfficeSpace project,” which allegedly laid out the scheme to steal the shipping fees. (In the movie, employees infect their company’s accounting system with a virus meant to repeatedly divert fractions of a cent into a bank account they’ve set up.)

Advertisement
He will be interviewing for jobs next Monday and Tuesday at the Coaches Convention in Charlotte. If he takes a job ... then Miami doesn't owe him the 2023 season salary. Let's see what happens next week. Lot of hiring / interviews going on next week.
And if he doesn’t get a job?

Seems like mario is waiting for him to get another job and they “mutually split” but my concern is if he doesn’t get hired because he was terrible this year and mid 2 out of 3 years in Michigan then whats the plan?

Its seeming like the plan would be to keep him if he doesn’t get a job and then make staff changes around him like Michigan did his last year there. Hope im wrong but thats what its looking like

Advertisement
When a person is given the opportunity to find new employment in order to save face, it's not a situation where they employer who has granted that courtesy is willing to wait indefinitely.
Yea but its been too long imo, its reached the point where mario isn’t gonna have as many candidates when he’s gone and could possibly hire another plan c guy lol

I don't follow Oregon football but I wanted to look back at the Jim Leavitt firing to Andy Avalos hired timeline in early 2019. It seems similar to the drawn-out process that happened here last year... Leavitt was fired on 02/14/2019 and Avalos was hired on 02/27/2019. FWIW, Oregon's last game that year was on New Year's Eve, so took a couple months + before the Leavitt firing was official.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not being a jerk here, but we're falling back on the coaches convention line again? I remember us using that in the past, but I can't recall what coach it was.
I thought we had money now, but yet we need this guy to find a job so we don't have to buy him out.

I want changes now? were past the point of now. you guys are all so ridiculous. we've given it over a month and it has cost us every WR recruit that can breathe
I’m not attacking those saying it’s taking forever because I agree, that’s true and would have had us in the game for some other WRs (except the hiring process probably wouldn’t be done and we’d just have uncertainty instead of an ***-cheek OC ; moreso those that definitively say that because he hasn’t been fired yet, he’s automatically staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back