Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a jerk here, but we're falling back on the coaches convention line again? I remember us using that in the past, but I can't recall what coach it was.
that line was said for all the coaches who weren’t hired this time last year. after the convention the line will move to the NFL season.

Advertisement
He will be interviewing for jobs next Monday and Tuesday at the Coaches Convention in Charlotte. If he takes a job ... then Miami doesn't owe him the 2023 season salary. Let's see what happens next week. Lot of hiring / interviews going on next week.
there were a lot of hires and fires already happening. see the coaching thread lol

Not being a jerk here, but we're falling back on the coaches convention line again? I remember us using that in the past, but I can't recall what coach it was.
Occam's Razor. He hasn't been fired yet because Mario isn't going to fire him. Mario has a completely different perspective than the fans. If he shared our perspective, Gattis would have already been fired. I obviously don't agree with bringing him back for another year but it's the most realistic scenario at this point.

Advertisement
Occam's Razor. He hasn't been fired yet because Mario isn't going to fire him. Mario has a completely different perspective than the fans. If he shared our perspective, Gattis would have already been fired. I obviously don't agree with bringing him back for another year but it's the most realistic scenario at this point.
Ride with you 100% on this. Hope we turn out to be wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tifwiw, Manny Navarro on the big hOe show today said he was told coaching changes are coming.

1673025091160.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back