Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
office space GIF

Or you could be the starting QB of the Hurricanes..

Advertisement
September 2, 2023, Hurricanes hosting Miami (Ohio). Looking at the sidelines we don’t see anybody calling plays, check on this thread for info on who our OC is. There, on page 2384 we see the usual suspects, Brady, Dorsey, Arroyo, Mullen. Back to the game, … wait I can see someone at the booth ready to call plays, is that Gattis??

Advertisement
Worst coordinator in modern history and he’s still employed. Why hasn’t Gattis’ mom come to pick up her son yet?

Miami finished 113th in scoring offense.

By contrast, Mark D’Onofrio (widely considered the worst coordinator in modern UM history) never had a defense finish below 84th.

Gattis would have to improve dramatically to get to D’Onofrio’s lowest point.
What would happen if Gattis’s offense played D’Onofrio defense? 🤯🤯🤯

Advertisement
Anyone else see that Miami staffer tweet from the Bain commitment?

May well have been old but it looked like Gattis dancing around with DVD/mario celebrating...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I talked to a buddy of mine who went to Columbus with Mario. He said he talked to Mario recently and expressed concerns that the offensive failures would hurt season ticket sales next year. Mario told him that his plan to increase ticket sales is to have Gattis call plays from the sideline. He said the fans will get so ****ed off that they'll buy tickets just to show up and cuss Gattis out from the stands.

I guess Mario knows us better than we know ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back