Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD had a long standing relationship with Charleston Rambo before he set the single season receiving record?

You guy will make up the most ridiculous excuses to defend the worst coach in school history
they used to spend summers in CT at sleep away camp together. they go waaaaay back.

• Haha
Reactions: DTP
I somewhat agree.... More than not, He just played horrible football, Gattis happening or not. I mean, I can't blame Gattis for how TVD started that mtsu game 🤷🏾‍♂️
I recall watching (I think it was) Roman's play-by-play video summary.

He was so critical of Gattis. I think the first pick was a by-product of Gattis running 2 hitches (IIRC) pretty bunched together. My recollection is that it was the other WR's defender that picked the pass. I am no xs and os genius, but I trust Roman and he didn't have much positive to say about Gattis.

So, I don't know that I agree that it was TVD being bad vs. Gattis putting TVD in a position to stink it up.

Advertisement
Lmao @ y'all bringing up TVD returning as if that really means anything. When did he become such a hot commodity? Maybe he's coming back because he don't like his options available? 🤔🤔🤔
Hasn’t he been a Canes fan since kid?

Mario MUST fire Gaddis! Immediately!

So I can find something else to b*itch and moan about - I know - Bone deep, I know I can find something else!

Advertisement
Y’all/We may not like it, but it is entirely possible that Gattis performs much better in year 2…

Unlike many people here, I Hope that happens if he actually is retained
lol he wont perform better in year 2. hes just not a good oC. like Dorito never got any better, gattis wont. the only time he was even good was when everyone else around him was placed in there to take away duties

Advertisement
I'm not trying to be a jerk, this is a legit question. How many other coaches, other than coaches at new schools, have hired their new coaches at this point? Isn't the coaching carousel going to heat up after ESD next week and the bowl games occur? Also, how do any of us know that Mario hasn't already put out feelers or had conversations? It's not like he shares that with any of us.
you could be right but we know from Marios process, he isnt exactly quick. getting the jump start for a guy who takes a while is smarter imo. now we know other candidates that other people liked on here are gone to new jobs that we could have hired.

cbs elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back