Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Hurry Up GIF
Hold On Waiting GIF by Fleischer Studios

Mario can’t bring Gattis back. Literally cannot. Ticket sales would plummet (this year was the lowest attendance in at least a decade) and the entire fan base would turn on him.

Im positive he’s not gonna be here next year. I am however shocked he’s still employed.

Advertisement
I trust the insiders but I’m starting to get nervous here
Assuming Mario is searching for OC and he told Gattis look elsewhere in the meantime. But if we hire someone before Gattis finds someone to take his sorry ***, oh well. Or Mario is going to take as long as Gattis takes to call a play.

Advertisement
Mario can’t bring Gattis back. Literally cannot. Ticket sales would plummet (this year was the lowest attendance in at least a decade) and the entire fan base would turn on him.

Im positive he’s not gonna be here next year. I am however shocked he’s still employed.

I can only speak for myself. If Gattis is still the OC next season, I will NOT renew my two season tickets.

youre gonna trigger a lot of people who would give up their first borns for mario lol. nah but seriously, dont worry about this. if every insider says hes gone, hes gone. no way ALL of them are wrong
Exactly. But hey, the typical Miami fan gets off on being miserable and thinking that everyone associated with the program is an incompetent boob. It's obvious that Gattis is gone, there's no justification for bringing him back and it's not like he's an recruiting ace, he isn't carrying the load there either.

Even if Gattis stays the offense will change most likely, Mario said that some things that worked elsewhere didn’t end up working here so it’s clear he understands that there needs to be change.
I believe it’s more than the scheme. It appears Goatass just calls plays to call plays, not a strategy or game plan…hence why no adjustments at half time etc. He can’t think plays or drives ahead to set up things. Add in that he’s supposedly a major ****khead to all.

Advertisement
Even if Gattis stays the offense will change most likely, Mario said that some things that worked elsewhere didn’t end up working here so it’s clear he understands that there needs to be change.

I wouldnt be surprised if Gattis stays but Mario brings in a helper or two (like they did at Michigan)

Mario was hired on Dec 6. Miami’s last game was Nov 27:
You don’t think that Miami and Mario were in agreement prior to the official announcement? I mean, I understand there’s “tampering” issues involved so he was officially hired in December.

Miami was not sitting there going “oh, I hope Mario takes this job” while not interviewing a single other candidate.

Gattis has no feel for the pulse of the game. He personally stalls drives when the offense is actually moving the ball. Switching QB's or clock management and horrible play calling. Something proves to work ... so he immediately abandons it. Guy is horrible regardless of "scheme".

Advertisement
There are soooooooooo many OC’s out there that do MORE WITH LESS. Cmon Mario wake up it’s about scheme. Pick out 15 guys who produce wherever they go, then interview them to see who has the best mindset that matches you and call it a day. I don’t care about where they’ve coached, who’s in the league, just get a scheme that makes it easy on the players to get yards and points.

I read somewhere that maybe the buyout went down December 1st. With that in mind, can anyone lie to me and tell me Tremaine is fired today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back