Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Gattis had zero to do with Michigan's success. He didn't recruit or develop their offensive line which was the best in the country the past two years and Harbaugh told Gattis the type of plays they were going to run. Gattis had to review his game plan with Harbaugh before every game....and in many cases it became Harbaugh's game plan. Most Michigan fans were relieved when he left Ann Arbor.
moore and weiss had more to do with their success than gattis did.

youre gonna trigger a lot of people who would give up their first borns for mario lol. nah but seriously, dont worry about this. if every insider says hes gone, hes gone. no way ALL of them are wrong
You sure bout that mane?

Advertisement
It is a little surprising that Gattis is still here. I'm not sure what else Mario needs to see.

Well its still early....

Advertisement
I am perpetually amazed at how delicately our coaches handle the firings of millionaires who fail miserably…we’d rather the program look like crap than a coach be held accountable

I am perpetually amazed at how delicately our coaches handle the firings of millionaires who fail miserably…we’d rather the program look like crap than a coach be held accountable
Get use to. Mario cares deeply about how they feel and how it looks

Advertisement
Get use to. Mario cares deeply about how they feel and how it looks
No he doesn't. JFC some of you people are daft. The buyout drops on 12/1 and then goes to 0 if/when he finds another job. We are 3 days removed from the end of the season. Can ya'll chill with the 'He hasn't been fired yet so he's 100% coming back' crap?

No he doesn't. JFC some of you people are daft. The buyout drops on 12/1 and then goes to 0 if/when he finds another job. We are 3 days removed from the end of the season. Can ya'll chill with the 'He hasn't been fired yet so he's 100% coming back' crap?
I didn't say **** about him coming back. Go quote someone else

I said Mario cares about how **** looks on the outside. That is facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back