Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So to sum up this weekend.... Almost lost cormani.
Bain ain't comin
Fletcher aint comin
Pancake ain't comin
DVD could be leaving
And gattis staying
Dunk Fail GIF

Advertisement
So to sum up this weekend.... Almost lost cormani.
Bain ain't comin
Fletcher aint comin
Pancake ain't comin
DVD could be leaving
And gattis staying

This would be a pretty terrible weekend. Hopefully Bain and Pancake still come.

Advertisement
Assuming Gattis stays, I'd hope he'll get a Co-OC for the passing game. We heard about friction among the staff, so maybe the replacements will have better chemistry.

Mario better be certain about all of this. He doesn't want to become the Jimbo Fisher of Miami.

Advertisement
So, it’s time to start the “QB Coach Candidates” and “Running Back Coach Candidates” threads? We can put the “OC Candidates” thread to bed now.

It’s not that I don’t believe SWFLCane. I just don’t want to believe him.

I’m gonna stay in a state of denial for a few more days…carry on y’all.

Advertisement
If Gattis is retained, I’m out for next season
Not sure what other proof Mario needs that he sucks. An 8 mil a year coach on thin ice after Year 2 is the same ol’ Miami.

If you fire Gattis now, at least it buys you another OC f^ck up because you made the change so early on. You stick with this incompetent fool another year and he fails yet again, you don’t get the benefit of the doubt Round 2.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. This would be absolutely insane.

Not sure what other proof Mario needs that he sucks. An 8 mil a year coach on thin ice after Year 2 is the same ol’ Miami.

If you fire Gattis now, at least it buys you another OC f^ck up because you made the change so early on. You stick with this incompetent fool another year and he fails yet again, you don’t get the benefit of the doubt Round 2.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. This would be absolutely insane.

Absolutely agree, not only does Gattis suck, but he was reportedly extremely toxic too.

Mario will lose much of the fan base if he retains him, because this year sucked, and not only because we lost so many games. But this year sucked because the games were so hard to watch due to the terrible scheme/coaching.

I’m not going to spend time/money going to games next year if that’s the garbage they’re going to field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back