Josh Falo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't know DJ was from Burbank. That's a city in the outskirts of Sac about 400 miles in the outskirts.

Advertisement
Hold on a minute. Last week when. Brock posted some tweet about someone we got it had a time stamp 3 hours behind. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] came on and said that was Hartley was visiting the surprise of the class. Putting those together it could actually mean we got Falo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold on a minute. Last week when. Brock posted some tweet about someone we got it had a time stamp 3 hours behind. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] came on and said that was Hartley was visiting the surprise of the class. Putting those together it could actually mean we got Falo.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think Falo was actually on campus this weekend.

This Kid will commit today at 7 PM. A couple of my friends saw him play in Cali and they said he is a Monster..

He was supposed to commit to USC on Monday
..changed it to NSD last minute..says he needs time to consider his options....

I think Falo was actually on campus this weekend.

Don't you turn on me now. We have a good thing going.

Advertisement
Back