Josh Falo

Advertisement
Perry also plays DT? Impressive kid!

af47f8b6c49fa74b5be2224382cdc0e4.jpg

Advertisement
[MENTION=2370]CaneTheGaytors[/MENTION] Phi speaking of Griffin...he is tearing up the SWAC in basketball at Texas Southern. Young man has some nice highlights this season.

Advertisement
[MENTION=2370]CaneTheGaytors[/MENTION] Phi speaking of Griffin...he is tearing up the SWAC in basketball at Texas Southern. Young man has some nice highlights this season.

Wish he could have qualified, man. Kid is seriously talented at both sports.

I remember watching his B-Ball highlights from high school back when he committed to us. Kid had some crazy hops. I'm talking about throwing down some serious jams. It's a shame and a travesty that the treasure troll was here when he was trying to qualify.

I truly believe that this staff and President would have gotten him the help he needed to get him in.

Indeed...but he's talked openly about how what happened was probably best for him because he's grown up. Obviously, as a Cane I would have loved to have him, but the former staph couldn't work it out. Who knows, maybe he'll get a D-League invite, if not he should make good money playing overseas if he likes.

I remember watching his B-Ball highlights from high school back when he committed to us. Kid had some crazy hops. I'm talking about throwing down some serious jams. It's a shame and a travesty that the treasure troll was here when he was trying to qualify.

I truly believe that this staff and President would have gotten him the help he needed to get him in.

Advertisement
Indeed...but he's talked openly about how what happened was probably best for him because he's grown up. Obviously, as a Cane I would have loved to have him, but the former staph couldn't work it out. Who knows, maybe he'll get a D-League invite, if not he should make good money playing overseas if he likes.

Not sure how much he's actually grown up - was kicked off the football team this year in September after a great prior year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back