Joseph Yearby is QUICK

While trying to find some video of our commits/targets at "The Opening" I somehow came across this video of Yearby running routes at an FSU camp. This kid is unreal shifty. Here's to hoping that Coley does a better job of utilizing our backs in the passing game this year as opposed to last....

[video=youtube;11VIIIU5QDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11VIIIU5QDc[/video]

Advertisement
He ran a 4.8 40 in the spring. Hopefully it was because he was coming off injury. The quickness in the video is excellent.

Last edited:
His feet are insane

use him in the **** slot Coley. Busted ankles everywhere.

Advertisement
He ran a 4.8 40 in the spring. Hopefully it was because he was coming off injury. The quickness in the video is excellent.

He runs a 4.8 the same way Emmitt Smith ran a 4.80.

We couldn't tackle or catch that slow motherfuucker.

Jimmy saw it first hand and traded up to get him, 40 times be damned.

His feet are insane

use him in the **** slot Coley. Busted ankles everywhere.

I don't know about the slot. In that video his hands were........,suspect, and that's a generous characterization.

Keep him at rb, and have him come in to spell Duke ala Frank Gore in his underclass years at Miami.
Defense is tired from having to chase Duke, then you bring in a Duke Clone with fresh legs.

Deadly.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yea, right. We saw that same 4.8 speed in the state title game and we still couldn't catch him!

Advertisement
Agreed. Isn't he number 2 all time rusher in Dade County history? Joe is next level. He doesn't get the respect he should because he's not a track star. I really don't see Duke at all in his game, both are lethal, but it will be fun to watch them tear defenses up this Fall.

Stupid feet.

Advertisement
Back