Joseph Jackson Impact

Advertisement
He needs to get stronger, faster, quicker, become a better football player, better speaker, and handsomer. Did I cover all the twaddle? ;-)

Advertisement
If the coaches feel his edge rushing ability is solid enough to see the field (even if only in obvious passing situations) he'll get playing time. There's some quality players at DE but not much proven pass rushing ability. AQM is the only one that's shown he can get to the quarterback.

DEs, LBs, and CBs are amazing for STs, so putting him on STs were might get a big play or two from the big fella.

He's a physical specimen, btw I think Patrick Bethel moves to DT after his RS. Didn't someone says he's already 265??

I heard Bethel was too light, not strong enough and was being handled by the tackles at the UA AA event in Orlando. Does he have the frame to develop into a DT?

Advertisement
Agree with all on here that unless he absolutely is destroying the comp come fall...redshirt him. We have more then enough quality DEs. **** we have a two-deep of AQM, CThomas, DJackson, and THarris that he would have to fight through just to get PT. And I know I am missing someone else. Let him wreak havoc on the scout team and get him ready for PT come next year.

I can see Bethel playing this year

I can't. He doesn't have the athleticism to play on the Edge consistently I think him adding some weight and playing the 3 tech DT he could be a problem there.

He has the athleticism but he needs to get stronger.

you dont think he's been getting stronger since he's been on campus. dont forget he's and EE and still has the rest of fall camp to get stronger and better as well

I can't. He doesn't have the athleticism to play on the Edge consistently I think him adding some weight and playing the 3 tech DT he could be a problem there.

you dont think he's been getting stronger since he's been on campus. dont forget he's and EE and still has the rest of fall camp to get stronger and better as well

Still should RS. We are stacked at DE.

If he was an EE and was showing Beast, that would be different.

Just RS him!

Advertisement

Still should RS. We are stacked at DE.

If he was an EE and was showing Beast, that would be different.

Just RS him!

We're stacked? with who? aqm, chad, trent and d jack...if rumors are true abt patchan no way bethel redshirts and we play only 4 de's. and no one knows who's beasting right now at day 6 of spring ball..other than aqm...i dont even hear chad's name mentioned recently.

Advertisement
A combination of Thomas/AQM/Harris will be the edge rushers. With The tackles being Norton, Willis, McIntosh, and Moten. Jackson won't see the field unless he takes over in fall camp.

Hard to believe I forgot about that beast Joseph Jackson! I think he'll force the current DE's to turn up their play! You watch his film and you know it'll be tough for any DE to keep this kid off the field. His presence alone, even if he gets RS will make them go harder and in turn make the D a notch better.(Bethel will definitely RS).

this is the best kid we got, and he may have been the best in the country
pure animal

Advertisement
Back