Joseph Jackson Impact

Hard to believe I forgot about that beast Joseph Jackson! I think he'll force the current DE's to turn up their play! You watch his film and you know it'll be tough for any DE to keep this kid off the field. His presence alone, even if he gets RS will make them go harder and in turn make the D a notch better.(Bethel will definitely RS).

Advertisement
Didn't Kool call him the best end prospect in the national or something along those lines?

It'll be interesting to see how Richt runs his fall camp. Jackson is a man, so I expect that he'll work his way into the rotation as the season progresses.

Advertisement
He's a physical specimen, btw I think Patrick Bethel moves to DT after his RS. Didn't someone says he's already 265??

Jackson is raw. I don't see him as a immediate impact guy but you never know how freshmen will do until they hit the field.

Im going to say hes the DE version of what Njoku was. RS would help a lot but the biggest reason he'd be RS'd is cause we do have pretty good depth at End. But if the guy can make plays then **** the RS, we'll see him on Saturdays for sure, raw freshman or not.

Advertisement
dude might be scout team All-American, but I don't see him seeing the field this fall. DE depth looks to be pretty solid right now. No reason not to redshirt him, especially with him coming in summer/fall. We're getting there, getting to where our best prospects coming in aren't expected to see the field as true freshmen.

Advertisement
dude might be scout team All-American, but I don't see him seeing the field this fall. DE depth looks to be pretty solid right now. No reason not to redshirt him, especially with him coming in summer/fall. We're getting there, getting to where our best prospects coming in aren't expected to see the field as true freshmen.

all receivers coming in will see the field lol

Advertisement
Golden, for all of his short comings, was able to recruit and stock up on talent at DE.

He'll be a Redshirt along with Bethel.

Jackson should be able to sit back and develop, there's no need or rush to burn shirts anymore. End is one of the few positions we don't have depth issues at.

Advertisement
Back