Joseph Jackson freshman highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[video=youtube;U0FA4XlF7mQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0FA4XlF7mQ&app=desktop[/video]

Advertisement
if he keeps focused, he will be one of the best canes to ever play here. i dont throw out praise like that but you cant teach his natural gifts.

mr_pGu.gif

Advertisement
Future NFL top ten pick.

With this offseason to get stronger and refine technique under Kool this guy's game should blow up exponentially next year.

Jackson could've had 13 sacks this year, had he not been held dang near every play.

Jackson could've had 13 sacks this year, had he not been held dang near every play.
Absolutely absurd. Never seen anything like what we saw this year re: holding of our DL. I can't imagine what OLs are going to do next year. Perhaps go out there with rope.

Future top 10 for sure.

Side note, gotta show love to Manolo's defense every time we can. That all out blitz on 4th and 10 at the 1:57 mark takes that bad taste out of my mouth from the last 5 years.

Advertisement
monster. wil more than likely be drafted within the first three rounds of the draft whenever he declares

Absolutely absurd. Never seen anything like what we saw this year re: holding of our DL. I can't imagine what OLs are going to do next year. Perhaps go out there with rope.

On the Skylar Howard scramble that resulted in a fumble, McIntosh was held in the middle of the line and nothing was called. Just blatant. Nearly got pulled down. From a sure sack to a potential first down and nothing.

Remember last year Kool said he liked the way Jackson plays...This year he said he likes the way Garvin plays...All this and DJ Johnson too...

Advertisement

I mean blatant holds, u know the kind where ur jersey is being pulled a different direction than where ur going...or ur arms are being pulled from behind? Even in that WVA game, we called at least 6 blantant holds there were not called, and iirc, 3 were against Jackson. Our DL is going to be so vicious. Even the announcers were amazed how we could rotate in droves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back