Jose Jose

Advertisement
Just another soft a$$ ***** who couldn't knuckle-up during a dispute and chose to take the easy was out. That's the REAL issue, not guns. We're raising a generation of soft a$$ "men" who are scared of an a$$ whoopin'. Cowards.
Facts. I think social media, Hollywood, music & other factors also play into the "keeping it real" false sense of bravado.. which helps mask their insecurities of cowardice. Sad either way. RIP to the young man.

Advertisement
Just another soft a$$ ***** who couldn't knuckle-up during a dispute and chose to take the easy was out.
That's the REAL issue, not guns. We're raising a generation of soft a$$ "men" who are scared of an a$$ whoopin'.
Cowards.
Problem isn’t guns..a gun doesn’t shoot itself ofc not..but there needs to be strong regulation on gun purchasing/better gun control laws but tbh it’s too late for that

Advertisement
Aggressive as someone who has seen up close three people killed it does take a toll. I wonder as a detective did you ever see a psych.. just for your own mental health
Not a detective, a prosecutor. It’s tough because you have to accept the loss of life as part of the job. But it does wear you down if you take the time to consider the deceased and the impact on their families. The saddest part for me was that even after winning a case there was no joy for the families. As a result, there was no joy for me, just relief that a dangerous person was removed from society for a long time.

as a former homicide prosecutor in Atlanta, my issue with guns is that they make killing so Easy and quick A person has rage for 5 seconds and they are able to kill. Often that same person had he (almost always a man) cooled off for even 1 minute, would have made a better decision not to kill. as a result, the killer often regrets the decision seconds after the shooting but it’s too late and we know one bullet is all it takes.
my other issue with guns is that you can kill from distance. It’s a lot harder to stab someone or hit them with a bat not only because it take more effort, but psychologically it’s harder to kill when you are physically close to someone.
I am not against guns Per se because I believe the right to defend one’s self is an inalienable human right. But guns have made killing, quick, easy and far too efficient. And I have seen so much carnage, so many autopsy photos, so many lives destroyed from guns that my perspective will always be impacted.

I agree with a lot of what you say. But look at the rapid increase in stabbings in England/London with their gun laws. If people want to kill or attack they will find a weapon to do so

Advertisement
Just another soft a$$ ***** who couldn't knuckle-up during a dispute and chose to take the easy was out.
That's the REAL issue, not guns. We're raising a generation of soft a$$ "men" who are scared of an a$$ whoopin'.
Cowards.

No the problem is guns are in the hands of people that don't use them for anything except causing problems because they been "disrespected" They don't deserve respect to begin with. LMAO. These little POS disrespect life and the human race by living the way they do.

There are not a whole lot of "mass stabbings".
For those who didn’t understand my post, (looking at you Smokin’ Sebastian) the obvious point was that stabbing can result in deaths, but they don’t result in 5, 10, 30 people being killed at one setting because there are not ”mass stabbing” as their are mass shootings.

it is frankly annoying to having to spell out every meaning of every post for the intellectually limited on here.

For those who didn’t understand my post, (looking at you Smokin’ Sebastian) the obvious point was that stabbing can result in deaths, but they don’t result in 5, 10, 30 people being killed at one setting because there are not ”mass stabbing” as their are mass shootings.

it is frankly annoying to having to spell out every meaning of every post for the intellectually limited on here.

Not to mention the psycological differnce in stabbing someone vs shooting them from a distance.

Advertisement
I understood 100%. There arent a lot of mass shootings either. The statement was dumb to imply there is a lot of one and few of the other. Neither are common nor account for "a lot". But both do in fact exist and happen.

Majority of gun related deaths are self inflicted and the second largest portion of them are done by someone the victim knows. The random mass shootings, or even stabbings, are negligible in the overall volume of gun related or sharp object related deaths.

Last edited:
if i see a dude with face tattoos i am going the other way... apologies in advance to any of my fellow canesinsight members that i might not encounter as a result.

GWFCBA2735B5XF2BS26BGFJEFE.jpg

Last edited:
My cousin is a nurse at Jackson and on Saturday while we were on a bar crawl in wynwood she told me that Friday someone got shot at Kush and they died while she and some others were working on him. Come to find out it was this guy. Just terrible man.

Its also annoying when people don't know the proper use of "their" and "there."

Using the FBI's definition of mass shootings, 85 people died in the US in 2018 as a result of mass shootings. 1,515 people in the US died from knives or cutting instruments in 2018. Which of the 2 do you think is a bigger issue?

Advertisement
Back