Jose Jose

StCane

Recruit
if i see a dude with face tattoos i am going the other way... apologies in advance to any of my fellow canesinsight members that i might not encounter as a result.

View attachment 111804
I was in a potential juror pool where the defendant had face tattoos on his cheeks like this guy. One of the questions asked of all the jurors was something like "Is there any reason that you might be unable to be impartial or neutral as a juror?" I was the only one that said "Yes." When they asked me why I said, "Look at this guy! He got tattoos on his face! I wouldn't let my sons hang out with him or my daughter date him!" To my shock I got picked anyway.

The Franchise

All-American
Not to mention the psycological differnce in stabbing someone vs shooting them from a distance.
A really long blade is sometimes the answer for those who struggle with the invasion of personal space and the uncomfortable closeness that usually accompanies stabbing someone to death. I know an autistic dude who had beef with me and a blade as long as a stretch limo and stabbed me from 3 houses away.

Last edited:

Usafcane88

Recruit
Loss of human life is never an easy thing to accept, but when you live by the sword....I feel for the kids and families that live on.

Last edited:

Ash Joshi

Recruit
Its also annoying when people don't know the proper use of "their" and "there."

Using the FBI's definition of mass shootings, 85 people died in the US in 2018 as a result of mass shootings. 1,515 people in the US died from knives or cutting instruments in 2018. Which of the 2 do you think is a bigger issue?
Completely ignorant comment. How may of those stabbing involved more than 2 people being killed. Try harder to make a valid point.

JG14

Freshman
Completely ignorant comment. How may of those stabbing involved more than 2 people being killed. Try harder to make a valid point.
You are the ignorant one. Apparently deaths only matter to you if more than 2 people are killed at once. Let's just ignore the vast majority of killings and only those with more than two people. Logic is just so hard for some people.