Jose Jose

Advertisement
Gun laws or not ppl will get their hands on guns if they want. I own guns and in NJ, I prob have a harder time getting them than the ppl who do these crimes

I want to respond, but won't.

Sad stuff though. People look at the shooter and he obviously was about that life. He didn't start out that way, no clue what led him to it, but his parents somewhere lost a son as well to the system today. Some kids may have lost a father. He didn't always look like that. He started out innocent, laughed, cried, played, and did all the normal things kids do.

There's two families hurting over what was probably some dumb ****. Was it worth it? **** nah. Someone needs to get through to these young men. The adults of the world need to come up with a 5, 10, 20, or whatever year plan to decrease the availability of firearms. In particular those that are easily concealed or the circle of violence will continue.

Sorry, sort of responded and I don't want this tragedy to be overtaken by a gun debate.

Advertisement
I want to respond, but won't.

Sad stuff though. People look at the shooter and he obviously was about that life. He didn't start out that way, no clue what led him to it, but his parents somewhere lost a son as well to the system today. Some kids may have lost a father. He didn't always look like that. He started out innocent, laughed, cried, played, and did all the normal things kids do.

There's two families hurting over what was probably some dumb ****. Was it worth it? **** nah. Someone needs to get through to these young men. The adults of the world need to come up with a 5, 10, 20, or whatever year plan to decrease the availability of firearms. In particular those that are easily concealed or the circle of violence will continue.

Sorry, sort of responded and I don't want this tragedy to be overtaken by a gun debate.
as a former homicide prosecutor in Atlanta, my issue with guns is that they make killing so Easy and quick A person has rage for 5 seconds and they are able to kill. Often that same person had he (almost always a man) cooled off for even 1 minute, would have made a better decision not to kill. as a result, the killer often regrets the decision seconds after the shooting but it’s too late and we know one bullet is all it takes.
my other issue with guns is that you can kill from distance. It’s a lot harder to stab someone or hit them with a bat not only because it take more effort, but psychologically it’s harder to kill when you are physically close to someone.
I am not against guns Per se because I believe the right to defend one’s self is an inalienable human right. But guns have made killing, quick, easy and far too efficient. And I have seen so much carnage, so many autopsy photos, so many lives destroyed from guns that my perspective will always be impacted.

as a former homicide prosecutor in Atlanta, my issue with guns is that they make killing so Easy and quick A person has rage for 5 seconds and they are able to kill. Often that same person had he (almost always a man) cooled off for even 1 minute, would have made a better decision not to kill. as a result, the killer often regrets the decision seconds after the shooting but it’s too late and we know one bullet is all it takes.
my other issue with guns is that you can kill from distance. It’s a lot harder to stab someone or hit them with a bat not only because it take more effort, but psychologically it’s harder to kill when you are physically close to someone.
I am not against guns Per se because I believe the right to defend one’s self is an inalienable human right. But guns have made killing, quick, easy and far too efficient. And I have seen so much carnage, so many autopsy photos, so many lives destroyed from guns that my perspective will always be impacted.
Aggressive as someone who has seen up close three people killed it does take a toll. I wonder as a detective did you ever see a psych.. just for your own mental health

Advertisement
**** I just realized the dude that got arrested is tankhead that used to be with xxxtentacion.

Advertisement

When Jose was arrested on aggravated assault and concealed weapons charges in 2010 in Miami-Dade County, the Key Knights football recruit was released from the scholarship. Jose worked hard to redeem himself as a cornerback and defensive tackle before his UCF coach dismissed him over disciplinary issues.

Whoever wrote that article needs to find a new profession

Advertisement
Just another soft a$$ ***** who couldn't knuckle-up during a dispute and chose to take the easy was out.
That's the REAL issue, not guns. We're raising a generation of soft a$$ "men" who are scared of an a$$ whoopin'.
Cowards.
This bears more significantly more study in psych departments.

When Jose was arrested on aggravated assault and concealed weapons charges in 2010 in Miami-Dade County, the Key Knights football recruit was released from the scholarship. Jose worked hard to redeem himself as a cornerback and defensive tackle before his UCF coach dismissed him over disciplinary issues.

Whoever wrote that article needs to find a new profession

I know.
My head hurt after reading that poorly written piece.
I guess it's true about newspapers no longer using editors to proofread their work.
Shameful.

Advertisement
Back