Jose B. got some dog in him! How did we miss him?

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Dude was at our camps!
Anyway, my point is, this Cat is a killer. Love his attitude and confidence. Watched that post practice presser and this kid is the real deal. Standing by Manny, wanting to get in a and kick a field goal, eye black, 56 yards, 4-4 and 5-5
What is crazy is how excited we are over a kicker, but we have seen that a bad kicker will lose you games. I bet this whole team is pumped to have Jose on the team, give everyone a lot of confidence.

This Cat scored 17 pts. for us on Sat. night...17 pts.!!!!

Question is, does he go Pro? Can you imagine having King and Jose back next year??? Jose and King got a free year, if they want it.

Advertisement
If he keeps up what he showed Sat. night he gone after the year, probably gone after this year either way. Hope he practiced with his brother over the years and we can keep the kicking worries a thing of the past.

Advertisement
Our FG kicker has more dog in him than our ***** WR’s. Miss these days..

College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network

We get the ball at the 25 after a kick off and he can hit form 50 all day. Each possession is almost a guaranteed 3 points if you go 30 yards.
If we pin them deep and get the ball anywhere near the 50 and all you have to do is get some positive yardage and same thing.
Its a huge strategic advantage and a huge mental advantage for the offense.

Advertisement
I heard Miami was his dream school. What happened when he was in HS? Was he not recruited? Did we not have a scholarship for a kicker? I also heard his brother is better than him.
You "heard " from what source?

Dude was at our camps!
Anyway, my point is, this Cat is a killer. Love his attitude and confidence. Watched that post practice presser and this kid is the real deal. Standing by Manny, wanting to get in a and kick a field goal, eye black, 56 yards, 4-4 and 5-5
What is crazy is how excited we are over a kicker, but we have seen that a bad kicker will lose you games. I bet this whole team is pumped to have Jose on the team, give everyone a lot of confidence.

Question is, does he go Pro? Can you imagine having King and Jose back next year??? Jose and King got a free year, if they want it.
I imagine if he keep playing like this all year he going pro , I thought micheal
Dude was at our camps!

I imagine if he keep playing like this all year he is definitely going pro I thought Michael Badgley was good but this kid is 5x better and badgley is a starter in the nfl.

Advertisement
You "heard " from what source?
“UM has always been my dream school and still is,” Borregales said in a telephone interview. “I was raised here in Miami. I watched them play growing up. It was pretty much a straightforward decision on where I was going.”

He may be the first kicker taken in the draft if he continues to hit FGs like he did against UL. Go get paid. We got young Andres waiting in the wings.

Advertisement
He was at FIU. Apparently everyone slept on him coming out of high school.

Dude was at our camps!

Maybe he comes back to spend a season with his brother.

He said he's hit a 70 yarder in practice. The one Saturday was 57 and had plenty of room to spare.

Let's enjoy him this season and hope his brother is just as good, cause he's gone after this one.
He can stay if he wants and play a year with his brother.

He went to Booker T and wanted to come to the U bad but we didn't offer which is why he gave us so much grief and stared our bench down last year when he hit the kicks against us for FIU-just like we passed on TUTU and took Jeff Thomas---how that workout?
Tutu and Jeff aren’t even the same class.

Advertisement
Back