Jorge Masvidal spoke to the team

Jefe understands that this is going to be a classic street fight. We may end up winning convincingly in the end, but initially we're going to have to land some haymakers and bring the fight to them. Great choice to address the team

Advertisement
Wasn’t that inspiring but whatever works. Irvin’s speech still gives me chills. One of the all time greats...

He said it, flatly - fighter not a talker. I'd wager the message got across. (Playmaker will talk at you until he's blue in the face... and not say much of anything)

I am partial to Al Blades' motivational tactics. Namely - "It ain't gone be easy, but fuch these motherfuchers." Brevity is the soul of wit, after all.

He said it, flatly - fighter not a talker. I'd wager the message got across. (Playmaker will talk at you until he's blue in the face... and not say much of anything)

I am partial to Al Blades' motivational tactics. Namely - "It ain't gone be easy, but fuch these motherfuchers." Brevity is the soul of wit, after all.

Maybe it's just me but I didn't really find Playmaker's speech to be incoherent. He's able to reach his teammates regardless of whether his speeches are logical, because he always speaks from the heart & soul. How else could he have been the emotional heartbeat of multiple championship teams on multiple levels? The same is true for Ray as well.

Advertisement
Maybe it's just me but I didn't really find Playmaker's speech to be incoherent. He's able to reach his teammates regardless of whether his speeches are logical, because he always speaks from the heart & soul. How else could he have been the emotional heartbeat of multiple championship teams on multiple levels? The same is true for Ray as well.
Fair enough. I'd never question his passion for the U - and I'm sure that passion translates well. But I wasn't necessarily talking about that speech, specifically. More about 47's tv persona, in general. He was on 1st take a couple weeks ago and it was... interesting.

Fair enough. I'd never question his passion for the U - and I'm sure that passion translates well. But I wasn't necessarily talking about that speech, specifically. More about 47's tv persona, in general. He was on 1st take a couple weeks ago and it was... interesting.

Yeah I agree with that. His views regarding the Cowboys are the worst.

Advertisement

^^THIS^^

Seems some of us forget who the audiences are for these speeches.

These speeches are NOT directed at us. They are for the player's, his teammates.

The ONLY ones who can say that a players speech was incoherent are the players he's talking to.

IF outsiders don't understand what the speaker is saying .....just know this.......it wasn't meant for you OR directed at you anyway

Hedley with flying knee while punting a 70 yd bomba that drops and spins on edge inside the 1.

I'm going to need some privacy now. I'll be back shortly.
Please let this happen.

giphy-11.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back