Jorge Masvidal spoke to the team

Advertisement
Take their soul. I love that line. Hopefully Big Vince echoes that same sentiment Saturday night in his speech before the team. I’d love to have all of the former Canes in the locker room as well, pumping the kids up, showing them last minute preparations, and running through the smoke with the team, just like one, big familia!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Letting Masvidal speak to the team tells me Manny wants to give it to the turds raw.

Good.

It's actually an interesting choice by Diaz to have him speak to team (which I approve btw). Gators bring in Tebow to give a blessing, Diaz brings in a Miami savage who gets paid to beat the sh#t out of people.

It's actually an interesting choice by Diaz to have him speak to team (which I approve btw). Gators bring in Tebow to give a blessing, Diaz brings in a Miami savage who gets paid to beat the sh#t out of people.
Yep. Our boys ready to push the turds’ stool back inside.
1566534683701.gif

That was ******* awesome. Murder those mother****ers.

Also, where can I get the sebastian with the rings shirt that guy he's with is wearing in the beginning?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely a fighter and not a speaker, but that might be the most real talk our boys have gotten yet. Just the kind of thing they might respond to.

"Take their souls"? "Kill those motherf*ckers"? Wow. Crushingly different tone from Pastor Richt's tenure.

Love it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back