Jordan Travis

I don’t dispute what Cribby said, but I don’t think Muschamp would ever decide to work under Manny.

And his Defenses haven’t been good since he was DC @ Auburn back in 07 at the end of Tuberville’s run.

His stints at Texas, when he returned to AU & his Defenses at South Carolina we’re average to below average at best.

Muschamp is probably one of the most overhyped names that get mentioned amongst fans as a potential DC.
Would not take much though to be better than No D Manny

Advertisement
I don’t dispute what Cribby said, but I don’t think Muschamp would ever decide to work under Manny.

And his Defenses haven’t been good since he was DC @ Auburn back in 07 at the end of Tuberville’s run.

His stints at Texas, when he returned to AU & his Defenses at South Carolina we’re average to below average at best.

Muschamp is probably one of the most overhyped names that get mentioned amongst fans as a potential DC.

My point was he was willing to give up his scheme if he wanted a guy like Muschamp who definitely wouldn’t cater to Manny’s scheme

If Manny somehow survives this season I don’t think he’s that much an idiot to try to keep his defense going like Fat Al

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many's cute defense got all of us feeling uncomfortable but one thing for certain and 2 things for sure is you don't lose to that school in the north.. tylerVanDimes is gonna continue to roll he hasn't shown us different so far.. continue supporting..
Huh…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back