Jordan Sherit

Advertisement
Yo, brittle, I saw you posted on theRinger that Sherit got re-offered as a TE.

What's up with that? Does our staff not want him as a DE?

Advertisement
I think they are saying "come play for us and you can pick your position." He said in an article at CI that Jethro is arguing that he has to play DE (in a joking manner, of course).

Advertisement
Me neither.. can't get them all in Tampa.. maybe another year.

I think Uif will struggle on the field. They have a tough schedule this year and I don't think their qb issues will be resolved by the end of the year.

dont matter what race if u can ball u can ball white or black

most times its a mindset that seperates ppl, ppl are products of there environment, both parties can have natural ability depends on who works the hardest. and who is most aggressive and wants it the most.

Last edited:
You can't be a fan of a school that gave you a scholarship to play, but go to another school. Simple.

Advertisement
dont matter what race if u can ball u can ball white or black

most times its a mindset that seperates ppl, ppl are products of there environment, both parties can have natural ability depends on who works the hardest. and who is most aggressive and wants it the most.

I haven't read this entire thread in a while, but who brought up race?

Now that his recruitment is somewhat over I can tell you that this kid lived for the U. He tried to keep his interest in the U as long as possible but apparently the U decided to go in another direction - nothing wrong with that. I know for a fact if he truly had a commutable offer at DE he would have come here. I can't speak for other players, but when he says he will always be a Miami hurricane, that it a true statement.

Kid loves the hurricanes and for whatever reason things didn't work out - it was a business decision from both parties involved and I am certain there are no hard feelings.

Advertisement
Now that his recruitment is somewhat over I can tell you that this kid lived for the U. He tried to keep his interest in the U as long as possible but apparently the U decided to go in another direction - nothing wrong with that. I know for a fact if he truly had a commutable offer at DE he would have come here. I can't speak for other players, but when he says he will always be a Miami hurricane, that it a true statement.

Kid loves the hurricanes and for whatever reason things didn't work out - it was a business decision from both parties involved and I am certain there are no hard feelings.

I'm glad to hear that. I'd hope the staff let him know he wouldn't be getting an offer. It's a small class as has been noted ad nauseam, and kids who would normally get a spot don't think year. Too bad.

Wish the kid well, personally, but zero meaningful success on the field for his future team...unless he earns himself an offer and comes on home.

You can't be a fan of a school that gave you a scholarship to play, but go to another school. Simple.

you sure can if you don't have a commitable offer fro your dream school. I still haven't heard whether he coudl've committed if he wanted.

LULZ at wanting to play for Corch Mushchamp

LUS - LOSS
ALABAMA - LOSS
USCe - LOSS
FSU - LOSS
UGA - LOSS
AUBURN - LOSS
Arkansas - LOSS

Advertisement
Back