Jordan Scarlett

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the staff starts going at him hard and UM wins at FSU then why would we have no chance?

He goes to University School...

University School = anywhere but Miami... That's what their coaches preach!

It's a total shame because UM is a very good option for some of them.

That's overrated and we can go on and on from past classes of why they aren't here but I dont have time for that but that USchool talk is overstated

I mean this time last year we already had Sony, Clark, and Lane as locks and were all expecting to flip Cook(who was committed to out of state Clem$on at the time and could obviously be flipped)

None of us would have thought UGA for Sony and UF for Lane, Clark, and Cook.

So I know, but its hard not to get carried away with dreaming up future classes.

Right and to add to that, nobody thought we had a shot at Valentine, CThomas was gonna go to FSU because of the Kirkland and Ice debacle, there was no way a Dwyer kid would consider Miami and that the best LB in the state was a converted safety from the Jacksonville area.......

If the staff starts going at him hard and UM wins at FSU then why would we have no chance?

That's overrated and we can go on and on from past classes of why they aren't here but I dont have time for that but that USchool talk is overstated

Don't think it's Uschool....more people associated with Uschool and outside services provided to kids that UM doesn't associate with.

Advertisement

Yeah, that's why David perry who went to u school is on our team right now. 2013 & 2014 kids didnt have miami offers. Cunningham waited too long and his offer became a non committable when we picked up steam on coley.
Honestly I don't think we were ever serious about Cunningham

Yeah, that's why David perry who went to u school is on our team right now. 2013 & 2014 kids didnt have miami offers. Cunningham waited too long and his offer became a non committable when we picked up steam on coley.
Honestly I don't think we were ever serious about Cunningham

AJL and Stacy were waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy above him but in a year like this one I think he'd be a Cane. Just like Moore and maybe Bain

Don't think it's Uschool....more people associated with Uschool and outside services provided to kids that UM doesn't associate with.

I mean it's possible, with the former UM players on staff you know they'd love to sell UM so idk what it is but it will get better for the kids

I'd take Jordan Scarlett over Jacques Patrick too..... but i want both.

I dont know how all this USchool *** drama surrounding Q. Wilson and his dad is going to impact his decision but if Miami actually recruits him like a legit elite prospect, then i aint gon stress about it regardless.

Advertisement
I'd take Jordan Scarlett over Jacques Patrick too..... but i want both.

I dont know how all this USchool *** drama surrounding Q. Wilson and his dad is going to impact his decision but if Miami actually recruits him like a legit elite prospect, then i aint gon stress about it regardless.

I think family matters way more then those too. If he really wants to stay home then a great staff that makes him and his family feel at home will win out

Advertisement
Back