Jordan Scarlett on Reddit: REASON HE'S LEAVING

my dad once told me you could lose alot of money chasing woman, But you could never lose a woman chasing money. if true that Kid is soft, I had a college roommate/teammate that brought his girlfriend up to college with him and guess what happened? every time he went to class or the store my Dic was in her mouth she even let me lil brother smash her and he was 16, yall might say im wrong but he should of left her where she was at.

Advertisement
Wasn't the girlfriend going to Florida the reason they said Deonte Thompson went to Florida a few years back

Following a girl to college is one of the stupidest decisions you can make. He is very stupid if he does that.

This looks like we are going to see 100x more Gus Edwards than I want to see on the field. Gus Edwards is the kind of back that would be great for Pitt, but really just isn't that good. Yearby is good, but not an every down guy. Really hoping Trayone steps up.

Advertisement
who cares

bye Scarlett, lol I don't care .. who care oh well.. lets continue to cry..

I guess I'm still thinking about losing the other 25 million studs we should have had. I'm over this class and I thank any kid who still commits to a program regardless of the captain having one foot out the door.

Trust me. If it takes the GF to get Scarlett. The girl is in...

The one accurate statement i saw there was that incoming freshmen will not find out if they are accepted until 2/13 at 6:00 p.m. His GF will not know for sure if she is accepted until after signing day.

Hold up...so ppl actually dont get in to florida?

This joke is dry if you can get into UF you can get into UM , florida isn't fsu

Advertisement
I highly doubt Scarlett is going anywhere because of a girl, I mean lulz. It's nothing but a convenient excuse to decommit if he indeed goes that route.

UF O line and QB situation is in shambles tho. I don't think even gator fans would disagree. if he come to UM he steps right Into dukes shoes on the way to the nfl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF O line and QB situation is in shambles tho. I don't think even gator fans would disagree. if he come to UM he steps right Into dukes shoes on the way to the nfl.

Much improvement in store. I hear on good authority they plan to ditch the OL on OL blocking scheme. And switching to dark pants, eliminate embarrassing accidents for RBs.

someone should post that link on his twitter.. kids dont want to hear that adults know what they will do. You remove the surprise element and its not as "cool" anymore.

Advertisement
Back