Jordan Scarlett on Reddit: REASON HE'S LEAVING

Advertisement
It's not the first time i hear of this, but apparently there will be a "ton" of recruits committing on the 23rd, they are calling it the "#GatorsFollowTrain", sources close to Scarlett say there's 99% chance of him decomitting and comitting to UF on the weekend of the 23rd.. he's gone guys, im sorry..

Last edited:
It's not the first time i hear of this, but apparently there will be a "ton" of recruits committing on the 23rd, they are calling it the "#GatorsFollowTrain", sources close to Scarlett say there's 99% chance of him decomitting and comitting to UF on the weekend of the 23rd.. he's gone guys, im sorry..

Not saying he isn't gone but reddit has 100% accurate sources, oh wait..... Lol

The one accurate statement i saw there was that incoming freshmen will not find out if they are accepted until 2/13 at 6:00 p.m. His GF will not know for sure if she is accepted until after signing day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Trust me. If it takes the GF to get Scarlett. The girl is in...

The one accurate statement i saw there was that incoming freshmen will not find out if they are accepted until 2/13 at 6:00 p.m. His GF will not know for sure if she is accepted until after signing day.

****. I went to college and was excited to get away from my girlfriend. This kid is a D1 athlete and he's following his girl to Gainesville? And giving up all that strange? GTFO

Advertisement
Lmao florida is about to close out with a top 10 class, what firing a dead beat staff can do for you

Advertisement

[video=youtube;XLMaOrNfiBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLMaOrNfiBk[/video]

Seems to me like when there's this much smoke, something is happening. If all of it was false you'd assume he'd come out and deny the rumors by now. But still, it's reddit...

Advertisement
what a **** salad.. Puppy love.. Ninja please!!
Go to college and smash all the free beaver while u can.. what an amateur.

Way too much smoke at this point. Pete said in his update yesterday that he would be shocked if Scarlett stuck with his commitment.

Unfortunately there probably is no plan c, d or e. Plan will probably involve moving Crawford back to rb

Advertisement
Back