Jordan Scarlett on Reddit: REASON HE'S LEAVING

UF O line and QB situation is in shambles tho. I don't think even gator fans would disagree. if he come to UM he steps right Into dukes shoes on the way to the nfl.

I agree. about o-line and QB. But PT is pretty even for both schools. UF will only have 2 backs on scholarship next year as Powell is being moved to receiver full-time. So he's in the rotation Day 1 and he has more physical ability than Lane. My guess is he'd be splitting carries with Taylor a few games into the season.

Advertisement
Gus runs too high and is soft and Yearby is too small and doesn't have breakaway speed, so I see Scarlett stepping in day 1 at UM.

At UM, he has a better OLine, a way better QB, better WRs(outside of Robinson) to take pressure off the running game and doesn't have to worry about splitting carries with the schools biggest legacy player of all time(Kelvin Taylor who is a pretty solid RB).

But it is what it is at this point Scarlett is as good as gone. SMH

Gus runs too high and is soft and Yearby is too small and doesn't have breakaway speed, so I see Scarlett stepping in day 1 at UM.

At UM, he has a better OLine, a way better QB, better WRs(outside of Robinson) to take pressure off the running game and doesn't have to worry about splitting carries with the schools biggest legacy player of all time(Kelvin Taylor who is a pretty solid RB).

But it is what it is at this point Scarlett is as good as gone. SMH

Agreed except for Gus. He ran hard this season.

Advertisement
Back