Jordan Scarlett Highlights

Advertisement
Saw this guy against Chaminade and he is a specimen. By far the most impressive athlete in a game with a bunch of Division 1 players.

He will take the torch from Michel and Cook.

Saw this guy against Chaminade and he is a specimen. By far the most impressive athlete in a game with a bunch of Division 1 players.

He will take the torch from Michel and Cook.

...........and hopefully carry that torch to Coral Gables..

Advertisement
I've seen him a couple of times live and does not look like a 4.3 kind of player. He's not as explosive as Dalvin Cook and doesn't seem to pulling away like he does.

Cook is also 2 years older so that may factor in to it as well..

Sophomore my ***.

He reminds me of Derrick Henry when he was younger just being so physically mature at such a young age.

Advertisement
I've seen him a couple of times live and does not look like a 4.3 kind of player. He's not as explosive as Dalvin Cook and doesn't seem to pulling away like he does.

He's not as fast as Cook but he's fast. Effortless running style.

Man..........................and I promised myself that I would never get as deep into recruiting again after this past cycle. But the truth is this kid, Brewton, Cole, Phillips, and Jaquan are gonna make me really happy........................or really sad in 2 years..

Been saying it since the fall, he's my favorite back in S. Fl.

IMO: Scarlett >>>>> Sony & Cook

i kninda think this kid will be equal to COOK....which is the sole reason i wanted to stay "iN" AT the U school.

This kid is legit....Grown man....We have to recruit the **** out of him.

Advertisement
Cook is almost transcendent as a running back in my mind; he gets up to top speed in like three steps. This kid Scarlet looks like the real deal also though. I different kind of back perhaps.

Advertisement
Dont want to burst any bubbles any take anything away from these great runningbacks but Scarlett and Sony were both held back I played travel ball with Sony. I think Cook was too but I'm not sure. Regardless all three are crazy athletes who will have productive careers. I'm not sure if Scarlett is a 4.36 but he is not just a Brandon Jacobs type power back, he has good speed and has good track times

Advertisement
Back