Jordan Scarlett decommits from FAU

Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. Army All-American running back Jordan Scarlett first informed 247Sports.com Friday morning that he's de-committed from FAU. The nation's No. 11 running back said he has four new schools he's considering. "South Carolina, Florida State, Miami and Ohio State," Scarlett said.

So Sam Bruce committing to one of these schools. Florida State, Miami and Ohio State. Package Deal?

Yes, package deal IMO. And while I know Bruce has been more receptive lately (other current threads), with three RBs currently committed (though one shaky) thinking we won't like the result here. Hope I am wrong...

Advertisement
Lol
@NashSports: Jordan Scarlett on his FAU de-commitment: "I just wasn't ready to have to carry that whole team on my back."

Advertisement
Dexter will bolt soon. He's been looking around. Patrick seems to be a FSU lean so Scarlett can take his spot. Scarlett and Bruce have UOV several times already.

immediately after visit , bruce announces he will commit and Scarlett decommits???

312.gif

Advertisement
He ain't no better than any of our rb's...yet you'd rather he and Bruce go to Pooh Butt State w/ the urban liar

Advertisement
Back