Jordan Scarlett de-commits from FAU, talks other schools

Advertisement
Another site said that Cronkrite is talking about decommitting from da U if Walton end up in the class of 2015. So, we could end up with just one RB if we don't land Scarlett.

Cronk is all Miami.

Walton ain't going anywhere either.

Dexter new to the recruiting gam especially blowing up in recent time. I don't feel like he's leaving. He wants to see what's out there. One of his most recent interviews, doesn't have me concerned with his status.

Call me crazy. You never know if we get all 4. Remember that cronk can play other positions very well if RB is not the choice.

Advertisement
As for Causey. Take him.

A potential corner class of

Cole, Causey, C.Davis or D. Davis or Fenton.

Would take that in a heartbeat.

Another site said that Cronkrite is talking about decommitting from da U if Walton end up in the class of 2015. So, we could end up with just one RB if we don't land Scarlett.

Cronkrite's not decommitting. What I can tell you is that UM has said since day one they are only taking 2 RBs and if/when Walton becomes official it will be on the staff to figure out who they let walk. I know what the staff has said about Cronkrite and how they feel about him but words and actions are 2 different things.

Cronkrite's not decommitting. What I can tell you is that UM has said since day one they are only taking 2 RBs and if/when Walton becomes official it will be on the staff to figure out who they let walk. I know what the staff has said about Cronkrite and how they feel about him but words and actions are 2 different things.
Can they turn down the shot at taking 3 top RB prospects?

Advertisement

If they were to take 3 Cronkrite would not be one of them.

Welp, we can cross Scarlett off the list now. Blackass is the worst when it comes to predictions.

I like cronk more then the others except walton he has the physical dimensions you can't teach plus he's fast his speed looks great

Advertisement
None of you dudes know chit... Your talking out of your ****... Miami is in a great position, no worries!

"Playing running back, I would have had to put the whole team on my back and I wasn't ready to have to carry the whole team on my back. I wasn't up for that challenge."

Am I wrong for taking this as this kid lacks a certain heart required to excel at the college level? Am I misinterpreting?

all I'm gonna say is Hurlie is that dude. from here on out we're going to have one of the deepest RB cores in the country.

Advertisement

Damit man... So no Williams no Scarlett is the only way he comes if Walton is re-classified.. bc Walton's definitely coming. That's horrible news. Really want Cronkite. And him being here ups our chances a little w/ Irvin and Johnson... A little.

if that's the case then
314.gif

no way they should have to tell a kid who was committed long before Cronk even got an offer he has to go, because kid busted his *** to reclassify. If Walton reclassifies that is an unexpected surprise and the two backs that are committed now either deal or move on. It's not up to the staff to have to pick and choose. Honestly it's not like it makes a difference anyway, unless they think the staff was going to play seniority ball they would have to beat out Walton the next year for PT regardless.

if that's the case then
314.gif

no way they should have to tell a kid who was committed long before Cronk even got an offer he has to go, because kid busted his *** to reclassify. If Walton reclassifies that is an unexpected surprise and the two backs that are committed now either deal or move on. It's not up to the staff to have to pick and choose. Honestly it's not like it makes a difference anyway, unless they think the staff was going to play seniority ball they would have to beat out Walton the next year for PT regardless.

What I can tell you is they will not let Walton walk because he is a pipeline kid so that could never be expected. The Walton thing isn't fully official yet as well so it's hard for the staff to make decisions as of yet.

if that's the case then
314.gif

What I can tell you is they will not let Walton walk because he is a pipeline kid so that could never be expected. The Walton thing isn't fully official yet as well so it's hard for the staff to make decisions as of yet.

oh I know Walton not going to be asked to leave lil buddy been grinding for this and he's not worried by what's there or what's coming. But you've indicated that if Walton becomes an official 15' kid then Williams has to go because the initial plan of taking two gets thrown out of whack, or Cronk is gone because he won't be apart of a 3rb class. That's why I say deuces. I've liked what Cronk was bringing to the table for a while, but being worried about his peers thing doesn't really sit right with me sorry. You look at depth charts for kids that are already on campus, that's fine because they already have a head start on you, not dudes coming in with you. He's going to have to beat kid out regardless.

Advertisement
Back