Jordan Morant

Advertisement
I think we're too far behind right now, gotta at least get the kid to UV at this point to have legit mutual interest

Advertisement
Both Ivins and Stefan mentioned him as a name to watch after Tennison decommited. He told 247’s Brian Dohn he wants to take some visits before he narrows down his top 10. Plans on visiting Miami soon.

When asked about program, said he does not know much about program. Then added “I think of Sean Taylor and all the greats there. It’s like DBU.”

Both Ivins and Stefan mentioned him as a name to watch after Tennison decommited. He told 247’s Brian Dohn he wants to take some visits before he narrows down his top 10. Plans on visiting Miami soon.

When asked about program, said he does not know much about program. Then added “I think of Sean Taylor and all the greats there. It’s like DBU.”
Would be an upgrade from Tennison

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not on the same level as any of the 3 safeties that were at Paradise this weekend. He's 5'11 with a 4.69 40. Michigan always gets the overrated slow guys. Solomon was the one last year as an undersized and slow LB. People here complain about Flagg's speed, but Solomon was a 4.9 guy weighing 190 lbs. I'll take Lawrence, Williams. or Tennison over this kid any day at S.

I’d still recruit him...

Didn’t Michigan have last years 1 ranked S committed till a last minute flip to UGA?

/bags I know

Kid flip to Baga after his visit then flipped back to Michigan the night before signing day.

Advertisement
He's not on the same level as any of the 3 safeties that were at Paradise this weekend. He's 5'11 with a 4.69 40. Michigan always gets the overrated slow guys. Solomon was the one last year as an undersized and slow LB. People here complain about Flagg's speed, but Solomon was a 4.9 guy weighing 190 lbs. I'll take Lawrence, Williams. or Tennison over this kid any day at S.
Isn't Williams a 2021 kid? Morant is 2020.

And Michigan always has a fast defense. What overrated slow guys have they picked up over the years?

Anybody else picture this guy when they read the thread title?

39974ad946614fae0916ee72b45818b5.jpg

I did! Thought - "He got kilt!"

And burned up!

Isn't Williams a 2021 kid? Morant is 2020.

And Michigan always has a fast defense. What overrated slow guys have they picked up over the years?

Avante Williams is 2020. Throughout the years Michigan is slow by our standards at THE REAL UM. This past year's combine was a fluke. I've been following this for 30 years.

Avante Williams is 2020. Throughout the years Michigan is slow by our standards at THE REAL UM. This past year's combine was a fluke. I've been following this for 30 years.
Oh ok. Thought you were talking about James Williams.

I've never been apart of the "Real UM" narrative simply because it doesn't mean much in 2019. The standard that I'd assume you're referring to was the norm 20 years ago. We're working towards getting back to that standard but we haven't been the shining example.

All of Michigan DB's drafted since 2017 (5) have ran 4.4s. That's not a fluke.

Advertisement
Back