Jordan Morant

How many are we looking to take at DB? We're only graduating 1, but sure seem to be on a lot of guys

Ya, there are other more important needs, but the thing is the Sofla class is so deep at DB this year, and you always gotta offer some of the best national guys

Advertisement
I'll have to check this kid's tape out...The safety I really want is Hanna from Palmetto that UM offered on junior day, total animal...Hits like a LB but has hips to turn and run like a corner. Could see him at safety or striker. I like Toombs from Immokalee as FS, someone posted his film last week.

You don’t recruit to replace the outgoing seniors or guys leaving. You need to recruit a year or 2 ahead of that.
giphy.gif

@nystateofmind says hello.....

Advertisement
I used to think pinning the offers meant something. Kids are just using the Miami offer to leverage it into other offers most of the time. Let's see if he visits in the spring/summer.
Somehow I think Diaz's style of take no hostages,your either with us or our enemy,your either with us
or get beat by us is going to slow down these last minute decommits.He's not Richt,no more Mister Nice Guy!

Jordan Morant plays cb for his school however will play safety here. Sure tackler (doesn't make huge hits but he makes the tackle) and plays really good man defense.
We also need to get Tirek Austin-Cave from NJ

Fast miami type lb. nig hitter. Would fit our d really well

It may not mean as much as you think, but I guarantee there are many around college football watching what is happening down here right now and collectively holding onto their asses that the Canes don't return to glory

Advertisement
I used to think pinning the offers meant something. Kids are just using the Miami offer to leverage it into other offers most of the time. Let's see if he visits in the spring/summer.
Yeah im sure the current #8 composite safety with offers from Alabama, Clemson, Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, LSU, USC, Texas A&M, and Notre Dame is "just using the Miami offer to leverage it into other offers".

Yeah im sure the current #8 composite safety with offers from Alabama, Clemson, Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, LSU, USC, Texas A&M, and Notre Dame is "just using the Miami offer to leverage it into other offers".
Happy to be proven wrong with this kid committing. A pinned tweet means nothing, is the overarching point.

Happy to be proven wrong with this kid committing. A pinned tweet means nothing, is the overarching point.

You're now changing what you originally said. You were already proven wrong when you said the kid was doing this just to get more offers - now you know that he already had a who's who of offer sheets. Hence, you're wrong.

You're now changing what you originally said. You were already proven wrong when you said the kid was doing this just to get more offers - now you know that he already had a who's who of offer sheets. Hence, you're wrong.
"Let's see if he visits in the spring/summer" was the closing point of the post. I said kids do that, speaking to more than just him, which is obviously true. If you're going to be pedantic, then at least be right when you do it.

Advertisement
"Let's see if he visits in the spring/summer" was the closing point of the post. I said kids do that, speaking to more than just him, which is obviously true. If you're going to be pedantic, then at least be right when you do it.

Appreciate the humor.

Advertisement
It may not mean as much as you think, but I guarantee there are many around college football watching what is happening down here right now and collectively holding onto their asses that the Canes don't return to glory
Wouldn't surprise me. Many remember our dominance and know we sit on one of best, if not best, mother lodes of talent.

Advertisement
Back