Jordan Miller to the portal

Advertisement
Lol I think rooster could have but the others nah

Yeah; Rooster only. I agree w/ u. Rooster could’ve hit up a P5, but **** to the nah in Miller & Key Smiff, especially, & Roberts have very limited film w/ a tweener body, so his P5 would’ve been hard pressed.

Either way, glad they were able to find homes & hopefully they finish their degree there, but ain’t following or rooting for them at their next spot. Either u’re about this Canes’ life or u ain’t.

Yeah; Rooster only. I agree w/ u. Rooster could’ve hit up a P5, but **** to the nah in Miller & Key Smiff, especially, & Roberts have very limited film w/ a tweener body, so his P5 would’ve been hard pressed.

Either way, glad they were able to find homes & hopefully they finish their degree there, but ain’t following or rooting for them at their next spot. Either u’re about this Canes’ life or u ain’t.
Gotta disagree on this one.

Miller is a large body that plenty schools lack. He wouldn't have started but he could've went to a school like Duke, Kansas, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt of the world's and been a solid rotation player. Same goes with Roberts, especially in a 3-4 scheme he would see PT at plenty of schools. Key could go to most P5 schools and start at KR after this season.

Gotta disagree on this one.

Miller is a large body that plenty schools lack. He wouldn't have started but he could've went to a school like Duke, Kansas, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt of the world's and been a solid rotation player. Same goes with Roberts, especially in a 3-4 scheme he would see PT at plenty of schools. Key could go to most P5 schools and start at KR after this season.

Funny thing is as of right now Miller would be starting for Miami. DT is becoming a serious concern right now with Moten as our only big DT on the whole roster and that includes the new class

Advertisement
Funny thing is as of right now Miller would be starting for Miami. DT is becoming a serious concern right now with Moten as our only big DT on the whole roster and that includes the new class
Jackson leaving hurts big time. At least we have LT but depth is a big issue right now. We need at least 3 transfers at DT. You need 5 serviceable bodies at DT for a season with another 3 for additional depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The linebacker that went to Utah. I think it was Gianni Paul. My mistake.
I think the fact that we can’t actually remember his name says it all doesn’t it?

Cager did ok at UGA. He’s about the only one I remember going to a better situation really

Advertisement
For optional use

b74d75b4a5e6c0574cbf317b7068edc8.jpg
She looks exhausted just standing there

Advertisement
Back