Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

Advertisement
Something that I've always remembered with Norton is that yes, he was rated as a 4-star, but as a G, not as a DT. Most people treated him like a 2-star type as a DT, but his quickness for a man his size was incredible and that's the future I see for Miller as well. Maybe not a 3-and-out player like Norton, but very similar body type and rating at their position, but immense potential.

This is really a fantastic addition for what we needed after losing Norton. Great job by the staff to get into scramble mode and find what we needed this late into the season. There is reason to question why we needed to scramble, but what really matters in the end is who comes here and how do they develop once they do.

The arrow is ticking up for this young man and our program.

Now I get to say one of the best phrases there is: Welcome to the U.

To be fair Norton isn’t even a 3 & out type player like Norton.

Boom! Post of the day, my friend. Hands down.

Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

sIaB1.gif

08bc5e5c78dce31fd97eed69a67ef3ef.gif

djUnSKT.gif

tumblr_myk8ngbNwj1qdwh13o1_500.gif

I see you [MENTION=9406]hesskilla[/MENTION]! Sorry I’m late

Love this pickup. We're gonna close like a boss, not sure why y'all expected any less. Welcome to the U!!

Add a DE and one of the AH DBs and there's not much more you could ask for.

IMO our DT depth chart looks pretty solid at this point: 1 Tech - Ford/Odenigbo/Miller; 3 Tech - Willis/Nesta/Bethel/Martin (some of these guys can play either spot).

OTOH DE right now lacks depth. Bethel might actually have to log some time at DE.

I think Chatman and or Chatfield would be the last DEs we need. Put Chatman at SDE and Chatfield at WDE.

Sign those two and our DE situation looks much better.

Advertisement
Saw Jessica last night, thought to myself- oh, that's a nice group of commitment gifs!

Welcome to the U!

source.gif

GyIRj1H.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.gif

Jessica-Alba-blue-bikini-hips-writhing.gif

Advertisement
Y'all sound like a bunch of bitces. This staff have a top 5 recruiting class and y'all still criticizing Kul and Rumph? Recruiting service mostly rate kids based on camps they attend, so if this kid Miller didn't attend too many camps, he might go unnoticed. I'll take him over Colburn who's 5'10 340. Only fans worry about stars lol. I'm sure everyone had the same thoughts about RJ and Norton coming out of high school cause they were barely a three star. Just relax!! Stop worrying about the **** stars and worry about player development.

Last edited:
Y'all sound like a bunch of es. This staff have the top recruiting class and y'all still criticizing Kul and Rumph? Recruiting service mostly rate kids based on camps they attend, do if this kid Miller didn't attend too many camps, he might go unnoticed. Only fans worry about stars lol. I'm sure everyone had the same thoughts about RJ and Norton coming out of high school cause they were barely a three star. Just relax!! Stop worrying about the **** stars and worry about player development.

You're right. Althought RJ coming out everyone thought he would be a really good player. Norton was an OL so no one was sure how he would turn out. From all accounts, this sounds like a very good pick up.

Advertisement
Cannot teach this kid's size, passion, or hustle. Considering the timing of our offer & the fact he might never even stepped on our campus (Don't quote me, I'm just assuming because we just offered) this is an incredible pickup.

Where is his Bama and Clemson offers? No Thanx! I'm not a fan that likes settling

You are a troll though.

He has an Alabama offer.

Really? Source?

Who gives a ***** if he has a Bama offer or not? What are they the **** gate keepers for what kid is legit or not? You think they looked at Eddie Jacksons profile to see if he had a UM offer before they took him? Jesus get off their nuts some of you..

Good news here. Kul can make this guy into something. Add Nesta and a couple other DL targets and it could be a good haul. I think the focus and approach our offensive staff used to recruit offensive players this year needs to be the model on defense going forward next year.

We just need to learn what worked for Hartley, Dugans, Searels, Brown and the Richt's and implement that on the defensive side. Let's finish solid. This is a great class overall. Be thankful Canes. We're going to finish with respect overall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love that we got this kid. We should be able to plug him into the 1T role immediately. I still want Coburn just so we can red-shirt some of these kids. But this is a solid pick up at a position of need. Welcome to the U!

Love that we got this kid. We should be able to plug him into the 1T role immediately. I still want Coburn just so we can red-shirt some of these kids. But this is a solid pick up at a position of need. Welcome to the U!

Even if they can pull chatman and Chatfield, it'll be a solid group. Coburn would be over the top. I think we need to recruit a Nesta, Coburn and Miller each year to compete with the big boys. We recruit WR and RB on that level. Certainly TE and even OL this year. We can do it on the DL. This is a good start.

Chatman isn’t a d end. He’s too big. We aren’t recruiting big d ends for this sde role you guys are dreaming of. 1 tech 3 tech blah blah blah we’re recruiting d tackles

How does an 18 year old kid know what's best for his family being a multiple star recruit , spoon fed , held in high esteem in high school and GIVEN privileges that other kids in high school are NEVER given.

Would any body here allow a privy 18 year old kid to know what's best for them for a family unit ?

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back