Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

Hartley is the best recruiter on the staff without question. Just clone his *** and get 9 Hartley's on the trail. Eating everyone's lunch.

The Donk is a beast too but **** Hartley is magic on the trail.

Hartley's on another level.Dugans had a lot of help this year.Cooney delivered the southridge kids and Hightower=Broklyndee.Hartley went out and got 2 top 5 TEs all on his own and now it looks like he will be involved with many more kids for the 19 class.

Hartley swiped the best TE in the country from the west coast and another top 5 TE in the country who was a Michigan legacy that he also had to get him to buy into competing with Jordan for playing time. Both scenarios are almost unheard of and the fact that they happened in the same class...

And both those guys were as solid of committs as it gets, never any question they were 100%

Advertisement
DT is the essential position for our defense and tonight the future just added a lot more TOCs from terrorized qbs running for thier lives as the middle of thier online collapses and grizzly bears come hunting them.

Something that I've always remembered with Norton is that yes, he was rated as a 4-star, but as a G, not as a DT. Most people treated him like a 2-star type as a DT, but his quickness for a man his size was incredible and that's the future I see for Miller as well. Maybe not a 3-and-out player like Norton, but very similar body type and rating at their position, but immense potential.

This is really a fantastic addition for what we needed after losing Norton. Great job by the staff to get into scramble mode and find what we needed this late into the season. There is reason to question why we needed to scramble, but what really matters in the end is who comes here and how do they develop once they do.

The arrow is ticking up for this young man and our program.

Now I get to say one of the best phrases there is: Welcome to the U.

Something that I've always remembered with Norton is that yes, he was rated as a 4-star, but as a G, not as a DT. Most people treated him like a 2-star type as a DT, but his quickness for a man his size was incredible and that's the future I see for Miller as well. Maybe not a 3-and-out player like Norton, but very similar body type and rating at their position, but immense potential.

This is really a fantastic addition for what we needed after losing Norton. Great job by the staff to get into scramble mode and find what we needed this late into the season. There is reason to question why we needed to scramble, but what really matters in the end is who comes here and how do they develop once they do.

To be fair Norton isn’t even a 3 & out type player like Norton.

To be fair Norton isn’t even a 3 & out type player like Norton.

I honestly think he saw what was coming out next year at the DT position and thought his grade wasn't going to get much better with that stacked class up top. He gave us three good years, get your money, and reload at the position.

Advertisement

This dude is put together way better than norton. Norton was sloppy coming out of high school. I just seen some pics of this kid and he is not sloppy at all for a dude weighing 330.

tenor-2.gif

Welcome to da []_[] young man!!!!

Advertisement
Welcome to the U

I see you with the shirt collar flipped up to young bull

NsFoInL.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love this pickup. We're gonna close like a boss, not sure why y'all expected any less. Welcome to the U!!

Love this pickup. We're gonna close like a boss, not sure why y'all expected any less. Welcome to the U!!

Add a DE and one of the AH DBs and there's not much more you could ask for.

IMO our DT depth chart looks pretty solid at this point: 1 Tech - Ford/Odenigbo/Miller; 3 Tech - Willis/Nesta/Bethel/Martin (some of these guys can play either spot).

OTOH DE right now lacks depth. Bethel might actually have to log some time at DE.

Advertisement

Add a DE and one of the AH DBs and there's not much more you could ask for.

IMO our DT depth chart looks pretty solid at this point: 1 Tech - Ford/Odenigbo/Miller; 3 Tech - Willis/Nesta/Bethel/Martin (some of these guys can play either spot).

OTOH DE right now lacks depth. Bethel might actually have to log some time at DE.

bethal is done at de

YEP HIT A NERVE......

As log as our BIGGENS can CLOG and feed our LB's that's all they need to do with DE's box and trail contain pressure.MILK

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back