Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

With the Jennings connection, why are we just now knowing about this kid? Good lord. Let's step up our recruiting. I'm not even ****ed about the low rating. At this point I'm for signing **** near every big body that can move. My issue is apparently we weren't the first to evaluate the kid, when we actually should have been. Inexcusable.

Some high school coaches just suck at promoting their players. Pruitt also just recently received his film and immediately offered and even did an in home visit Wednesday. Tennessee already has 4 DTs committed so it's not a desperation offer either.

What I'm saying is we have a kid on our team whose father is a coach. Just should be better communication imo. When we have a connection like that, it should be to our advantage.

We could have known about him for a while too...No reason to always believe what you read in interviews.

Fair enough. In fact, I'm probably going to start leaning towards being skeptical of these interviews. I mean the alternative is to believe that Kul had no idea who the **** a local stud, on a state championship contending team that's committed to a bitter rival was until the kid reached out to him.

Advertisement
With the Jennings connection, why are we just now knowing about this kid? Good lord. Let's step up our recruiting. I'm not even ****ed about the low rating. At this point I'm for signing **** near every big body that can move. My issue is apparently we weren't the first to evaluate the kid, when we actually should have been. Inexcusable.

Some high school coaches just suck at promoting their players. Pruitt also just recently received his film and immediately offered and even did an in home visit Wednesday. Tennessee already has 4 DTs committed so it's not a desperation offer either.

What I'm saying is we have a kid on our team whose father is a coach. Just should be better communication imo. When we have a connection like that, it should be to our advantage.

Sandalwood's coaches should have sent out film months ago instead of waiting 2 weeks before signing day. They even completely missed the early signing day to promote this kid. I blame their staff for the communication breakdown not ours.

Sandalwood coaches dropped the ball overall I agree. Hopefully we get the kid.

WDE: Jackson, Garvin, Patchan

WDT: Willis, Odenigbo, Chatman

SDT: Ford, Silvera, T. Johnson

SDE: Djax, Bethel, Martin

Redshirt: Rousseau, Miller

Kid will sign with Miami and they will all bump him to 3 stars to cover their backsides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna lie , dude moves unreal for that size. Not much going on with his hands but kids impressive. He's definitely a better athlete than Wyche and butt plug.

Kid's first step is really nice, and he's quick..."moving unreal" I think is a bit of an overstatement. Daxon our guy for next year moves "unreal"

Advertisement

I think Garvin backs up at both ends and Bethel stays in side. Silvera gets time at both DT Spots

WDE: Jackson/Garvin/Patchan/Rousseau (or redshirt)
3T: Willis/Bethel/Silvera/Martin/Chatman
NT: Ford/Obdenigbo/Silvera/
SSDE: DJax/Garvin/Chatman/Martin

Redhshirt: Miller if he comes, maybe Rousseau

This is assuming Chatfield doesn't come.

His tape isn't any different than Belks to be honest. Big guy bullying. Belk looks a little quicker....

Advertisement
From TOS:

"This is what BJ Jennings dad, who is the LB and strength and conditioning coach at this kids H.S. had to say about him:
"He’s 6-4, 330 and he can move. He’s a big, strong kid, is very physical, agile. He’s a good, humble kid, very smart and intelligent. I actually went through and evaluated a lot of kids coming out in his class - if he was being promoted and people knew about him that’s a 4 or 5 star kid.”

"Mandarin High head coach Bernard Harrell coached against Williams this past year said this:"

“He’s the real deal. He emerged out of nowhere. We played him and we couldn’t block him. I was like `Who is this kid?’”

"More from BJ Jennings dad:"

"Miami got the film last night, and this morning coach (Mark) Richt called with an offer,” said Jennings, who played at Florida State. “This kid, he’s legit, the real deal. I think he’s going to be a great one. I played with some really good D linemen playing at Florida State, but this kid is amazing, man. It’s hard to find kids that size, it’s very rare you find them that size that can come off the ball like him and stay low, penetrate through the holes and seek the ball out the way he does. He hustles, flies to the ball, it’s very rare in a kid his size."

"BJ's dads final thoughts on him:"

“I almost bet you that Miami’s the frontrunner now,” Jennings said. “He’s going to be really a dominant player for Miami. I think Miami got a steal. This is bigger than a sleeper. He’s unbelievable. He wrecks everything you put it in front of him. He blows up double teams and still makes the plays. I don’t think anyone can block the kid one on one
.”

giphy.gif

the-rock.jpg
c0897c822b8a7e10b7cf0403a1f2af46.gif

Bethel is inside. Stop thinking we’re playing 280lb ends in most formations. Our ends are 225-260 lbs. and the ones that are 260 are seniors so stop.

Ok Jennings Sr. can take his foot of the gas...we get the picture, but you don't gotta build him up to be the next tez

Last edited:
The fact we offered this late to a 2star at a position of NEED says alot about where we stand recruiting wise. Smh. This on the coaches

Advertisement
The fact we offered this late to a 2star at a position of NEED says alot about where we stand recruiting wise. Smh. This on the coaches

It's also what every team not named OSU/Bama/Clemson are doing at this time of year...It's called recruiting.

He's this years version of Corey Gaynor. Somewhat of an underrated/unknown recruit that Miami possibly lands.

Could be a diamond in the rough. How this kid has flown under the radar all this time is amazing to me.

He's the 2* / 3* that goes to Louisville/WVU/Cincinnati with a chip on his shoulder and then proceeds to beat the living &hit out of us. And then we all ask, 'Why didn't the staff grab this kid in the first place??'

Advertisement

WDE: Jackson, Garvin, Patchan, Rousseau

3DT: Willis, Nesta, Briggs, Martin

1DT: Ford, Miller, Odenigbo

SDE: Bethel, Djax, Chatman, Chatfield

Last edited:
Bethel is inside. Stop thinking we’re playing 280lb ends in most formations. Our ends are 225-260 lbs. and the ones that are 260 are seniors so stop.

Bethel aint 280lb and was a SDE so he has the athleticism to play the position.

He played it 2 years ago. When he was lighter. And he probably rarely played end last year. And let’s see where his weight is this coming year. He’s not playing end.

Advertisement
Back