Jordan Cronkrite has been quiet

Advertisement
From 247:

"Jordan Cronkrite is considered a soft commit to the University of Miami after not hearing from the school in two months."

SMFH...

From 247:

"Jordan Cronkrite is considered a soft commit to the University of Miami after not hearing from the school in two months."

SMFH...

How does that even happen? Not even going to put blame on anyone since I don't know who's responsible, but you can't take 5-10 minutes out of the day to contact all of your commits/recruits to see what's up?

I'm slowly starting to dislike these coaches/administration.

From 247:

SMFH...

WTF you got to be kidding me, this makes no sense at all, I hope this staff is bright enough to contact him sometime tomorrow. I really like Cronks attitude, the guy waited on his offer and jumped right on board. This is ridiculous if true.

Advertisement
From 247:

SMFH...

Didn't he sit down with staff in August to iron out the misunderstanding about the number of RB's we are taking in this class? Soo I am calling BS on this article and misquoting the young man.

Go Canes.

Scarlett, Williams, walton and yearby already here.... Yeah? I'm not worried tbh

There is no way the staff has not contacted him in two months. Bull****. You're really naive if you believe that.

Advertisement
With Walton reclassifying; im meh about Jordan now.

Still would take him. Let him battle it out at RB and move him to another position if it doesn't work out. I read on here a while back that he just wants to play, and play at UM.

From 247:

SMFH...

Didn't he sit down with staff in August to iron out the misunderstanding about the number of RB's we are taking in this class? Soo I am calling BS on this article and misquoting the young man.

Go Canes.

Exactly and wasnt there just an article where he said that all he wants is an opportunity at rb and if it doesn't work out he'll move to safetY? Yeah but that surely meant UF gtfoh he's giving an excuse because UM can't speak on it on why he's leaving

sq lean.jpg

Not even worried

Advertisement
Soooooooooooooo jc decommits right as it comes out that Waltons going to reclassify but hey it's UM not communicating with him right?

Ever since Scarlett committed this was going to happen.

Too bad he won't come as a db.

Advertisement
Been said by myself and many peeps. If Walton ended up in '15. Cronk wouldn't be coming. Wish him the best.

Right on the verge of the Walton news. It's very obvious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back