Jordan Battle 2019 4* DB Interview

Advertisement
Going up against OSU when they got a grip on a guy is always tough but we are doing everything we can and I appreciate that. This staff knows what they are doing and this is just more evidence of it.

I like us against OSU down the stretch after IPF, a strong season, and new Unis. I can't see where they'd have a significant edge competitively or facilities-wise come end of the season.

Last edited:
Just FYI Ivins says he was told the Miami staff did not bring up Cross.

**** why not CMR needs to realize not all these coaches are devoted Christian’s like him. They negative recruit us any chance they get, **** they’ll make up a lie if they got to. Plus CMR doesn’t even have to be the one to do it get sniper Hartley I know he can talk some **** lol

This is gonna be a battle. It’s not going to be won easily. They wanna lock him up this weekend. If they burn that official and he hasn’t committed the dead period and distance will cool their momentum. I believe that’s our best shot. Ivins says his pick is still OSU but that he’s not as confident. We seem to have made a serious move.

Advertisement
****ttt. If they don’t tell him about cross imma go tell him about cross. Why play nice? Everyone negatively recruits us and it’s been going in forever. Let’s punch back we ain’t no *******.

Nah let the Clemsons of the world play that card. We'll continue to occupy the good cop role. CMR's recruiting history has me convinced he understands how to connect with kids without becoming a slime ball.

Advertisement
Of course the staff is gonna deny negative recruiting. What staff is gonna openly admit it? But enough of the good guy mentality you have to fight fire with fire and everyone uses it. Gotta do what you gotta do when capable to plant a seed and win a recruit over.

The best thing with STA recruits is that you don't have to worry about them playing the bag game. We may not win every STA recruitment, but it's at least a fair fight.

Notice how STA is by far the most talented team in the State, yet Bama and Georgia are nowhere to be found in these recruitments

The best thing with STA recruits is that you don't have to worry about them playing the bag game. We may not win every STA recruitment, but it's at least a fair fight.

Notice how STA is by far the most talented team in the State, yet Bama and Georgia are nowhere to be found in these recruitments

Yep.

From TOS
"Bill Green on OSU 247"
"What's happening in the Ohio State world right now? "

"THE JORDAN BATTLE "NEWS": He was at Miami last weekend and things did go really well for the player and his dad. The Canes smartly pointed out that Ohio State put off Battle while they were hard after Nick Cross and that he is a "second" choice for OSU while they have loved him all along., but will that be enough to keep Ohio State from getting the commitment? Possibly. I still have my Crystal Ball pick on Ohio State, but Miami might have put themselves right smack in the middle of this one. Let me keep digging for more info here."

Advertisement

Img says eh ... ¿te olvidas de mí?

Interesting.
When I read that I was kind of surprised. Doesn’t sound like a CMR tactic. Idc what we do, just get the kid.
That’s probably because Richt and staff didn’t need to bring it up if they have the dad on their side. I’m sure Battle’s pops wasn’t thrilled what Urban did and let his kid know that he was being slow played.

Advertisement
This is gonna be a battle. It’s not going to be won easily. They wanna lock him up this weekend. If they burn that official and he hasn’t committed the dead period and distance will cool their momentum. I believe that’s our best shot. Ivins says his pick is still OSU but that he’s not as confident. We seem to have made a serious move.

. If he isn’t dead set on OSU after this weekend and we get him here for paradise then it’ll be close, especially if we nab Ingraham too. Gotta weather the storm this weekend.

Gonna be a real Battle for this kid you could say

1529451459722.png

Might as well keep the streak alive frat. I missed the last reference but not again.

From TOS
"Bill Green on OSU 247"
"What's happening in the Ohio State world right now? "

"THE JORDAN BATTLE "NEWS": He was at Miami last weekend and things did go really well for the player and his dad. The Canes smartly pointed out that Ohio State put off Battle while they were hard after Nick Cross and that he is a "second" choice for OSU while they have loved him all along., but will that be enough to keep Ohio State from getting the commitment? Possibly. I still have my Crystal Ball pick on Ohio State, but Miami might have put themselves right smack in the middle of this one. Let me keep digging for more info here."

Sounds positive. The Azzz Hole that down voted you I up voted you and will cook his **** on future posts Must be an Ohio State butt kisser.

Likw what @jw410 it feels like every draft u see an OSU db going round 1 that u never hear about until the draft creeps up and there good too.

Advertisement
Back