Jordan Battle 2019 4* DB Interview

Paranos

All-ACC
What a difference between the how unbiased Footballville just talks to the recruits without leading them vs the BS some of these other Fake Media types (cough cough OSU). Keep in Mind these interviews are only 3 weeks apart.

Advertisement
Miami named first?? Man; we might not be in there w Heritage, but STA is treating us good. Hopefully Battle comes home. I like him a lot

Last edited:
Advertisement
Classic case of being overly sensitive. They both asked open ended questions and both interviews were fine IMO.

The first was more of an interview with your homeboy. I did like the pick one segment at the end. The second was planned out and more professional.

Going up against OSU when they got a grip on a guy is always tough but we are doing everything we can and I appreciate that. This staff knows what they are doing and this is just more evidence of it.

Advertisement
The second one was so painful. Suckeyes are the worst, most arrogant fans ever. Hate them with a passion.
Bro for real (even though it was footballville interview)i think when CIS does interviews they’re pretty authentic and don’t really pidgeon hole a kid with bias questions during interviews same with an FSU one I saw with Bogle

Classic case of being overly sensitive. They both asked open ended questions and both interviews were fine IMO.

The first was more of an interview with your homeboy. I did like the pick one segment at the end. The second was planned out and more professional.
tenor.gif

I like Battle and any chance to stick it to the buckeyes I want to take advantage of. Say what you what they identify and develop 1st round db's at a pretty high rate.

Advertisement
Per Ivins, Dad really likes Miami and has been in his ear about it. He has had the red carpet laid out 2 weeks in a row. I think we are pretty even with OSU right now
In this case, if I been housing, feeding, clothing, pocket money, electronics and doing mom, he dam well going where I tell him! The U!

From OSU board earlier today...

“THE JORDAN BATTLE"NEWS": He was at Miami last weekend and things did go really well for the player and his dad. The Canes smartly pointed out that Ohio State put off Battle while they were hard after Nick Cross and that he is a "second" choice for OSU while they have loved him all along., but will that be enough to keep Ohio State from getting the commitment? Possibly. I still have my Crystal Ball pick on Ohio State, but Miami might have put themselves right smack in the middle of this one. Let me keep digging for more info here.”

Good attack if you ask me. Everyone negative recruits us, about time. Valid point too, we have been this kid hard since the offer with no let ups. OSU cancelled his visit and gave a BS excuse for it. Come play with your teammates son and make an elite Safety room with Carter, Hall, Smith, and hopefully Tyrique.
Also, keep in mind this is the same person who said a month or two ago that there was zero chance this kid signs with UM.

Last edited:
From OSU board earlier today...

THE JORDAN BATTLE"NEWS": He was at Miami last weekend and things did go really well for the player and his dad. The Canes smartly pointed out that Ohio State put off Battle while they were hard after Nick Cross and that he is a "second" choice for OSU while they have loved him all along., but will that be enough to keep Ohio State from getting the commitment? Possibly. I still have my Crystal Ball pick on Ohio State, but Miami might have put themselves right smack in the middle of this one. Let me keep digging for more info here.

Good attack if you ask me. Everyone negative recruits us, about time. Valid point too, we have been this kid hard since the offer with no let ups. OSU cancelled his visit and gave a BS excuse for it. Come play with your teammates son and make an elite Safety room with Carter, Hall, Smith, and hopefully Tyrique.

What's the story on Cross? Has he committed elsewhere? Leaning towards another program?

Advertisement
What's the story on Cross? Has he committed elsewhere? Leaning towards another program?

After posting this I realized I could just as easily check 247 myself. He's got a majority of a crystal balls to FSU and none on OSU. F*cking FSU

After posting this I realized I could just as easily check 247 myself. He's got a majority of a crystal balls to FSU and none on OSU. F*cking FSU

Yeah
FSU, UF got some steam but that was after he took his OV there. Most expect FSU to regain the momentum once he visits there.

Advertisement
Back