2023 Jordan Bass- DB (Phoebus High School) Hampton

gogeta4

All-ACC
I know I always kick it about us neding to be in the 757 area recruiting.

This is a Prop Joe special that i think we should be in on Early. Plus size safety with a little bit of Chase Smith to his game. He's about 6'3 207 right now. Got about 5 offers today. Im plugged in on this one a lil bit

Advertisement
Would hiring Aazaar help us in the tidewater area? I know he has strong ties in the DMV
I don’t know on that one. He probably covers that area but I think his ties are up where you said. I lived in the DMV and Richmond for years as well as in Hampton Roads for a while. That’s a tough market IMO aside from VT and UVA - UNC, Penn State, MD, Clemson all have a big presence. Florida State and Ohio State have had a lot of success there as well.

This is a Prop Joe special that i think we should be in on Early. Plus size safety with a little bit of Chase Smith to his game. He's about 6'3 207 right now. Got about 5 offers today. Im plugged in on this one a lil bit

That area is a very underrated nationally in terms of producing football players. There’s been some studs come out of the Hampton/Virginia Beach area over the years. I agree I’d like to see us more involved there.

Advertisement
I don’t know on that one. He probably covers that area but I think his ties are up where you said. I lived in the DMV and Richmond for years as well as in Hampton Roads for a while. That’s a tough market IMO aside from VT and UVA - UNC, Penn State, MD, Clemson all have a big presence. Florida State and Ohio State have had a lot of success there as well.

Everyone has. Which is why i was mad we didnt go in there while VT and UVA sucked at recruiting there were guys to be had. This class we got 1 kid from the 757 to visit but he committed to Clemson right after.

I try to sell the um coaches on another kid from there a few years ago from Hampton...he ended up going to UNC and hurting us.

In before.... he going to get too big to play CB....he will move to LB at the next level

Advertisement
A big safety prospect that likes contact. He has the size and demeanor you want in a safety. He doesn't hesitate to come down and smack the ball carrier. Any idea on his testing numbers (40, shuttle, etc.)?

That's the main reason I'd like him brought in. Rumor has it he has deep ties in the DMV

AZ used to be a HS coach in DC and has recruited mostly DC/MD/NOVA rather than coming down into Richmond/Hampton Roads area.

Like RVA has posted above all areas are NOT loyal to the home schools ( MD/UVA/VT) at all. The best players almost always go out of state to the bigger programs.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think he plays LB at the next level. He should be around 215ish when he graduates next year.

Love that he's got a couple highlights from the state title game from the past year including the first play that was the int.

Sorry for the ignorance here but what does Prop Joe mean?
raw

help in the dmv not the tidewater area.

culturally they are like comparing duval with south florida.
Gotcha. Yeah I lived in the Tidewater area, did 3yrs at Ft Eustis in Newport News...played some semi pro football there too...so I know there's talent there.

I didn't know that the Tidewater area wasn't included in the DMV, even though now that you guys mention it, makes total sense.

UNC has been dominating the Tidewater area the past 2 years

Advertisement
Back